Thread: Hello to All

apriliaforum newb

Hello to All

Hi there everyone, I have had my Strada 2 weeks monday (picked up Mon 23rd Oct) and have already run up 1375 miles (I am a courier).
    I think it is a very good town bike but have only just started to really enjoy it today after a change of different fuel from what I have been using previously since I got it, the engine just revs easier/more smoothly and has a better response from the throttle making fast and slow cornering a doddle now.
    Anyone else have any experences with different fuels?

apriliaforum Junkie
    Hi there, after reading your post i tried putting in some super unleaded. To be honest i cant say i noticed any difference. It did feel quite quick to pick up off the throttle in lower gears. But I've not ridden the bike for a few weeks so it could just be that i'd forgotten what it was like.

It costs virtually nothing extra to fill it with super, so i'll probably just use it from now on anyway.

apriliaforum newb
    Well I was using Shell V-Power (99 RON) at first but now using the ordinary 'cheap' (95 RON) petrol and the engine now revs smoother and makes the bike easier to ride at slow speeds.