Thread: oil change/left over part??

oil change/left over part??

I did an oil change earlier today and now I have a left over part. I took all the plugs out and then went to diner while it was draining and I have this rubber bushing with a collar on it and can't figure out where it goes, any idea's.. the only thing I did was take of the brake pedal off and swing the skid plate/coolant bottle down.
    #1 Forum Mod Pisser-Offer

Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will
    I sure could use a vacation from this stupid shit, silly shit, stupid shit... One great big festering neon distraction, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim!!!

apriliaforum newb
    sounds like the bush between bash plate and engine there is a piece on the plate where it sits collar up from memory it falls out easy

apriliaforum expert Jony2Stones's Avatar

Talking

Stupid question (alert):

What is everyone using for gear-box oil???

Same as the motor????

Or the Motul 300????
    "It's broken (btw).......I put it on, it started playing the Beverly Hill Cops theme song --- and then leaked something brown onto my arm........"

I'm using a 75-90
    #1 Forum Mod Pisser-Offer

Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will
    I sure could use a vacation from this stupid shit, silly shit, stupid shit... One great big festering neon distraction, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim!!!