Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New exhaust question

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Panda, those carbon bits look fantastic, I cant wait for mine to arrive. My dealer tells me they are out of stock in Italy so it might be a long wait.
    Are you in the UK? if so where did you get them from?

With regards to the hand guards they are a bit expensive but if they look as good as the other bits then I think its worth it.

I thought about fitting the Acerbis Hand Guards but I think they look too MotorX for the bike.

The Aprilia parts site said they were out of stock when I orderd mine but they turned up within a week, which is the opposite of what normally happens with Aprilia parts! I got them through my work, I run a branch of a national chain (in the UK) which has the Aprilia franchise.
    I only ordered the handguards a couple of days ago, I'll post a picture of them when they turn up.
    I've just received my pannier rails, but they are going to make it difficult to get the bike in through my gate, so they might have to wait until the next big trip before they go on. They make the bike look a bit "rally raid" though.

apriliaforum prov-nov

Carbon Hand Guards

Panda, Did you get the carbon Hand guards you ordered?

I've had mine on order for about 4 weeks now, my dealer called me to say they were in but when I opened the box on the counter they had sent a bloody side stand by mistake. The product code is similar.

I have got the exhaust sheild though which looks great.

No handguards as yet...

I've ordered brake hoses today though-had to give specs because they haven't done them for a Pegaso yet. Gone for an all black finish. Hopefully have them on the bike Friday. Going to upgrade the pads to HH's tomorrow if the weathers nice, and try a 120 front tyre. Bet it rains!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12