Thread: For Sale: RSV Mille 01-03 shock linkage surplus - anyone in need?

apriliaforum expert go_modem_go's Avatar

For Sale: RSV Mille 01-03 shock linkage surplus - anyone in need?

Just got a RSV Mille 01-03 shock linkage on fleabay Germany. I haven't received it yet, but I might as well advertise it here early.

I don't need it anymore - if anyone else is in need (to fit an Öhlins or a yellow Sachs from a 2001-2003 Mille or Tuono), PM me with offers. There is also a Yellow Sachs going on ebay Germany right now.

Shipping within USA could be arranged at mainland USPS price, i.e. a just a few dollars (at least a couple of weeks waiting time though).

UK or elsewhere, must inquire first.

I thought the linkage for the early RSV was the same as the Falco? If not, I may well have it off you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooj
    I thought the linkage for the early RSV was the same as the Falco? If not, I may well have it off you.
    No, it's from a 2001 RSV - the year they swapped over to Yellow Sachs shocks.

It will allow to adapt all 2001 - 2003 RSV, and all Tuono until (and including) 2005 shocks for use in the Falco.

I'll make sure it IS the proper one, as I've still got the Falco OEM linkage lying around top compare.

As I said, I haven't yet got it here myself - it's an early notice just in case anyone sees a Yellow 01-03 Sachs without linkage.

PM me with an offer - delivery to the UK extra (I'll have to see how much that would be.

Would I need the whole lot, or just the triangular bits? I have a complete spare Falco linkage already so if I can get away with using my dog bone I'd like to do that to save on postage. It's about 141mm long from end to end and 41.5mm wide, how does that compare to yours?

No idea what these things are worth, I got mine for free so how does 20 sound if I need the whole lot??

you'll need both bits, nooj. your stock falco linkage triangles are different than the one shown and your dogbone is shorter.
    which begs a question that i've never seen asked before: is it possible to use the stock falco dogbone and the mille triangles; or vise versa; and if so, what combination could it be used for? possibly they can't be used together in any useable combination.
    "Buy land. They've stopped making it"...........Mark Twain

Barter

Quote Originally Posted by Nooj
    Would I need the whole lot, or just the triangular bits? I have a complete spare Falco linkage already so if I can get away with using my dog bone I'd like to do that to save on postage. It's about 141mm long from end to end and 41.5mm wide, how does that compare to yours?

No idea what these things are worth, I got mine for free so how does 20 sound if I need the whole lot??
    What about doing a swap?

Your LED tail light (sprayed silver) plus Aprilia connectors against the entire triangle assembly shipped via air freight to UK (12.90)? I could also give you a few Euros on top for your next trip off the island.

apriliaforum Member
    Ill be passing on the linkage cheers modem. Didnt get the ohlins shock i was looking at.

Wookie

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie
    Ill be passing on the linkage cheers modem. Didnt get the ohlins shock i was looking at. Wookie
    Ok, thanks.

Yesterday, I missed a 2002 Yellow Sachs shock with acceptable miles (10k) - looked brand new - went for 56.-

I guess you would have taken that package, would you?