Page 6 of 206 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Members' Gallery **

Quote Originally Posted by hairy
    heres mine again
    HAIRY, WHATS THEM SHINEY STRIPES ON THE LAST 1" OF THE TREAD PATTERN FOR ? ARE THEY TYRE EMBELISHERS?!!!!!!! LOL.......PAUL
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

hoi araihead u cheeky wee fecker,leave my chicken stripes alone,ok so there not as wide as urs,but we all cant be perfect

hairy, nee feckers chicken stripes r as wide as mine at the minute!i bought my new tuono factory 2 weeks ago and cant get the fecking thing out the garage with this poxy weather!!!!!
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

tell me about it dude,took mine out sun for a quick blast to boxhill,roads were very bad,got home bloody freezing,only another 4 months to go

Angry feck me

hairy, i just realised,i could get into the guinness book of records for buying a bike & spending a small fortune on it & not riding the fecking thing for 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. better try beggin to the sun god to speed up this global warming shit!!!!!!.

araihead try putting the tail of the bike out the garage and let it run for a couple of hours,should speed up the global warming,while spraying loads of aerosols into the air at least dr john is doing his part,u want to smell his farts blows a hole the size of a 50 pence peice each time out of the ozone layer dude

Quote Originally Posted by ARAIHEAD
    hairy, nee feckers chicken stripes r as wide as mine at the minute!i bought my new tuono factory 2 weeks ago and cant get the fecking thing out the garage

ARAIHEED have you tried your keys in the lock,it works for me.Alternativly next time I'm up there I'll take your bike out for a spin and get your tyres warmed up and I won't speed past gatso's or give police the V's honest.

FTM.

Quote Originally Posted by hairy
    tell me about it dude,took mine out sun for a quick blast to boxhill,roads were very bad,got home bloody freezing,only another 4 months to go
    Yeah they don't make Parka's like they used to.

FTM.

Smile

WE DONT HAVE GATSOS IN CO,DURHAM, OUR POLICE CHIEF IS AGAINST THEM HE'S A "NICE"MAN!!!!! HE'S ALSO NOT BOTHERED ABOUT SMALL PLATES OR LOUD CANS .I THINK HE MUST BE A "MAG" EH?. PAUL

apriliaforum Junkie

My 04

apriliaforum expert
    Quote Originally Posted by TuonoDK
    Ah, it's always good to see pictures of the factory at Noale!
    Aprilia V4R APRC
    BMWR1200RT
    HONDA SP2 VTR RC51 TRACK BIKE
    BMW R1200R
    MOTO GUZZI V7 CLASSIC
    YAMAHA R1 2007 STREETFIGHTER
    APRILIA RSVR
    APRILIA TUONO 2003
    KAWASAKI ZXR750 TRACK BIKE
    KAWASAKI ZX600R
    APRILIA RS250
    YAMAHA 600 TENERE DAKAR
    DUCATI DARMAH 900SD
    SUZUKI GT185
    KAWASAKI GPZ600R
    YAMAHA TY175
    YAMAHA RD350YPVS
    KAWASAKI GPZ305 AWFUL BIKE
    KAWASAKI Z550
    SUZUKI DR125

Watch this: http://www.dailymotion.com/Omen4/vid...t-2006_extreme

Quote Originally Posted by The Dr.Jon
    Ah, it's always good to see pictures of the factory at Noale!
    good one, doc.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAIHEAD
    WE DONT HAVE GATSOS IN CO,DURHAM, OUR POLICE CHIEF IS AGAINST THEM HE'S A "NICE"MAN!!!!! HE'S ALSO NOT BOTHERED ABOUT SMALL PLATES OR LOUD CANS .I THINK HE MUST BE A "MAG" EH?. PAUL

Yes I thought about the Gatsos as I was writing it but on a factory I would have to pose along westgate road then on up to Kielder.Bound to be gatsos along the way somewhere.

GAN CANNY

FTM.

A1 & A68 AFTER CARTER BAR THATS WHERE THEY LURK, OH & NEAR TO FOUNTAIN HALL ON THE BORDERS THATS WHERE THE TW@TS GOT ME ON MY LAST TRIP BACK FROM KNOCKHILL!!!.....PAUL

Page 6 of 206 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast