Thread: I've got a question!

I've got a question!

Why is it that since /01 I've owned an Aprilia I keep on keeping on as far as Aprilia promises go.I don't ask for much but I am loyal.I only ask the same from Aprilia as long as it kicks Duc. ass.Whats next from a loyal supporter & someone that feels for their brand of bike.For the love of god man, what at least will the new Tuono look like.Not that that has a shitload of excremite to do with it.......it's known as communication, thats when people like you & you too have conversation about right hand & left hand! Prove me wrong Mr America that you're not a wanker.................
    Riding Is Freedom

Stand By

The guys in our cryptology lab are working feverishly to decode kiwi's message.

apriliaforum expert
    I got it, but Hampton may not want to know the translation. But since he had 'officially' opened a direct line of communication with aprilia owners he might want to step up to the plate

apriliaforum newb Marketing Dept.'s Avatar

Communication

Quote Originally Posted by kiwifalco
    Why is it that since /01 I've owned an Aprilia I keep on keeping on as far as Aprilia promises go.I don't ask for much but I am loyal.I only ask the same from Aprilia as long as it kicks Duc. ass.Whats next from a loyal supporter & someone that feels for their brand of bike.For the love of god man, what at least will the new Tuono look like.Not that that has a shitload of excremite to do with it.......it's known as communication, thats when people like you & you too have conversation about right hand & left hand! Prove me wrong Mr America that you're not a wanker.................
    I know you want (and deserve) pics of the 2006 Tuono. I'll be able to share those with you soon. In fact, I'll post them here first!

Hampton
    Last edited by Marketing Dept.; 08-15-2005 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Pic toolarge