Thread: What about the SBK race this week, Outcome of race stated!!!

jin88

What about the SBK race this week, Outcome of race stated!!!

Dammit it would be a AMA racer, "A Yates" causing a crash right at the begining of the first race. This happens every year. Last year is was good old 69 nicky Hadyen running into Haga. People getting hurt and all. We know the AMA boys are good, that's why they are there, but they also feel like they have something to prove and the World Super Boys had to show them up.
    Most of the SBK guys don't even like the track and was off the pace when they arrived, but when came time to race those Yates and Matt had to settle for no podium.

ZeroTwoRSV

Something to Prove

I think every racer at that level believes they can win (given equal equip) or they wouldn't be on the track. I'm sure there was a certain amount of chip on the shoulder for those guys, but hey, it happens. Look at Sugo and the two BSB tracks, locals come out and toss the dice.

I agree the crash was not a great way to make your name known worldwide, but then again, he wasn't in the front pack from poor riding to start with.

So they didn't take a podium, they raced with the best the world (excluding GP) had to offer and made it in the top 10, good for them.