Thread: Graves + OFT or Gabro

apriliaforum Member

Graves + OFT or Gabro

Alright team - the time has come. I'm going to get the Graves slipon and pair it with either OFT or the new Gabro airbox/ECU solution. Difference is $200 between the two options. Thoughts?

This is for a 2019 Tuono Factory that is pretty much a dedicated track bike (advanced group, potentially racing in the future). I don't want to splurge on the full exhaust system as I can use the difference for forged wheels in the future.

Thanks!

Gabro and forged front wheel. rear is less important.

apriliaforum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carotte View Post
    Alright team - the time has come. I'm going to get the Graves slipon and pair it with either OFT or the new Gabro airbox/ECU solution. Difference is $200 between the two options. Thoughts?

This is for a 2019 Tuono Factory that is pretty much a dedicated track bike (advanced group, potentially racing in the future). I don't want to splurge on the full exhaust system as I can use the difference for forged wheels in the future.

Thanks!

I have the graves on RSV4 and love the sound a bit louder then Akra but you can live with it no problem. I have the OFT but no experince with Garbro, What's cool about the OFT is that you can just add the exhaust and enjoy the TV4 as is and then later add airbox and flash it again, Also flash it back to stock and sell the OFT in the future. The best complement I can give the OFT is that I was able to go back to stock gearing because the bike is so much smoother at lower RPM still not as tractable as a inline 4 from Japan but much better and now with the add power and ride ability the stock high gearing makes sense. Also my bike runs way cooler like 10 degrees at least and up to 15 degrees at time.