Thread: Alpinestars Motegi 2-piece Leather Suit, size EU 54

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Alpinestars Motegi 2-piece Leather Suit, size EU 54

SOLD...Selling my Alpinestars Motegi 2-piece leathers in size EU 54. Ive had this suit for approximately two years and its done exactly six track days in that time, received a thorough cleaning after each, and was always hung indoors in my closet. Never languished in a storage bin or anything like that. Never touched the ground at any speed. Okay, so its technically laying on the ground in these pics, but you get the point. Stop being so literal. Even the knee sliders are pristine, because iím slow and have no skills.

Id say the suit is like new, but its not quite that clean. Although its close. The only reason i say that is some of the Alpinestars logos are fading a bit. Theyre printed on rather than stitched, so I suppose thats bound to happen.

Itís been a great suit. In fact, im only selling it because i recently picked up a one-piece suit, thus rendering this suit redundant. Im not sure what else to say about it, so let me know if you have questions. Im thinking $400 obo on the price. The range on these things new looks like about $700 to $1000 or so, just googling it. Im confident this forum will let me know if this price is unfair.

Ship to US addresses for, idk, $30 maybe? Its pretty heavy. But we can talk about that depending on where you are. If youre local to Houston, or you are within reasonable distance (like an hour or two out to meet at a Buc-eeís on a Saturday) we could meet. My delivery charge in that circumstance is a breakfast taco.

Payment via Venmo. Its the only way to transact these days. If you dont have Venmo, you are old and out of touch. Get with the times, old man (and/or woman). Seriously, if its linked to your bank account, there are no fees. Just do it.

Thanks folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by disco dave; 08-05-2019 at 07:56 PM.
    2015 Aprilia Caponord 1200
    1999 Ducati 748

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Aprilia Caponord 1200
    1999 Ducati 748