Thread: PLEASE HELP!!! Fuel pressure regulator 03 capo

apriliaforum newb

PLEASE HELP!!! Fuel pressure regulator 03 capo

contacted af1 in Texas. part is discontinued. fuel pressure regulator by sagen for 03 capo. must be some sort of alternative. and forgive me, I did advanced search. found nothing specific. bike sat for twelve years. f.p.r. doesn't seem to open. anyway, I have other problems on bike also, so might be getting ahead of myself. obviously will have to be addressed.

Audi and Volkswagen Fuel Pressure Regulator - 037133035C - Bosch 0-280-160-557

For select models of TT, Quattro, Passat, Jetta, Golf, EuroVan, Cabrio, Beetle

There are other Aftermarket equivalents

Are you sure the pump is putting out enough pressure for it to open?
    2002 Capo Wilbers rear shock, Wilbers front progressive springs, Metal fuel connectors, polaris sh775 series regulator direct wired, silicone vacuum lines, catfish map, CNC clutch slave, autoelectrics coils (2)sides, Triumph Denso 3990's centers, k&n air filter, all LED lighting, SS brake and clutch lines, Givi tall screen, Triumph tiger 955i mirrors, dual horns. Pure copper 4 gauge battery cables. Rox risers.

apriliaforum newb
    Much thanks for responding. and quite promptly. feel kind of dumb. Haven't touched this thing in 8 months, and to test the fuel pump pressure was necessary. I purchased cheap one on amazon. It failed. thought I was getting it replaced under warranty...account summary proved me wrong.. this one doesn't seem any better. anyway I know I'm getting ahead of myself here, but how do you like your wilbers suspension? details if you have time. Are Autoelectrics coils an aftermarket replacement or... Thank you for your time