Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MotoGP: 2019 Round 10 - Czech Republic

apriliaforum expert
    HRC has at least a 5 second gap on a race distance over the 2nd on 80% of tracks and MM isn't even being pushed, they don't need to bring a revolution like Yamaha does. They need 2 tenth a lap just to recover this gap, not even considering the yearly increments each bikes are gaining.
    By pocket knife I mean they brought nothing up to the task, Rossi has had the same feedback for 3 years now and there's no working the midnight oil for 3 years and it doesn't look like anything else is coming for 2020

Quote Originally Posted by plocky View Post
    So Rossi gave feedback to the team on the 2020 bike he had to test.
    It's a little bit more than a new pocket knife.
    It was a prototype for 2020, that's what he is supposed to do, give the team feedback.
    Marquez had some frame bits, not next years prototype yet.

& the difference between that & what Yamaha tested is what? Fuck all.

people say some ridiculous shit in this thread.
    hubris-that's the game with the blocks, right?

/ˌʌɪəˈtɒlə/

I am gunna put it out there and say that mm will win two more titles with Honda to equal the hated ones record. Then jump ship to another bike. I’m gunna say Suzuki or Ducati. Yuall heard it here first.

ape66

Quote Originally Posted by CRMNL View Post
    he's still a little way off PP>

he'll have it soon though i would guess.
    Agreed. One crash can change the entire championship and there's a long way to go. I was just saying that it could be worse than having someone like MM dominating, as he's generally not inclined to play it safe (and make the racing boring) based on his championship standing. His Q2 performance at this race was a good example - he had pole in the bag and still did another hot lap! Maybe not the smartest decision but it was fun to watch!
    WMRRA #98
    2013 KTM 990 SMT (street)
    2009 Yamaha R6 (race)

* and just to be clear-hrc would be fuct right now if not for MM. simple.

/ˌʌɪəˈtɒlə/

I am gunna put it out there and say that mm will win two more titles with Honda to equal the hated ones record. Then jump ship to another bike. I’m gunna say Suzuki or Ducati. Yuall heard it here first.

ape66

apriliaforum expert
    * and just to be clear-hrc would be fuct right now if not for MM. simple.
    I don't agree. While if Marc retired they would no longer have his services, as long as he did not go to another team they could still be winning. I think that if you took Marc out of the equation and put any of the other top riders on the Honda they would still be competitive. Would they be as dominant as Marc is on the Honda? I don't know. But the Honda is F'ing fast. Fast enough that Cal does well enough on it. Honda's big fear would be loosing Marc to one of the other teams. Then they would be F'd (unless it was Ape). But as long as no one else got Marc I don't think Honda would be F'd. They would loose the dominant rider, but they still have a top bike. The issue for Honda is, right now everyone lays the credit for the performance of the Honda at Marcs feet. And that is bad for Honda. They need to get another rider on it that is also fast. They were nearly there with JLo, and then he hurt himself (perhaps he was not as close to being there as he thought).

apriliaforum expert
    London, (England) 213miles NNW Paris (France)
    An interesting watch ,behind the scenes after MM's win

https://twitter.com/MotoGP/status/11...296401408?s=09

Aja - When all my dime dancin' is through
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple J View Post
    I don't see MM going anywhere either. HRC are doing everything he asks as far as I can see. Why would someone leave that?
    Exactly.

He's the number one rider in the number one team in the world. WTF would he want to leave that for? He's young, he's a multiple world champion, he has a fantastic contract, he's not rocking that boat.

And, he wants to dethrone Rossi, once and for all, at every race. Nail that coffin closed.

People will talk about Marc Marquez when he's thirty-five and more and still winning races.
    “The sad thing is you will never be freer or more yourself than when it’s five in the morning, the sun’s about to rise and you’re out of your mind” Nick

“Trump? He’s as stupid as a man who bought his stupid at a two for one sale.” Nancy.

Quote Originally Posted by GuzziMoto View Post
    I don't agree. While if Marc retired they would no longer have his services, as long as he did not go to another team they could still be winning. I think that if you took Marc out of the equation and put any of the other top riders on the Honda they would still be competitive. Would they be as dominant as Marc is on the Honda? I don't know. But the Honda is F'ing fast. Fast enough that Cal does well enough on it. Honda's big fear would be loosing Marc to one of the other teams. Then they would be F'd (unless it was Ape). But as long as no one else got Marc I don't think Honda would be F'd. They would loose the dominant rider, but they still have a top bike. The issue for Honda is, right now everyone lays the credit for the performance of the Honda at Marcs feet. And that is bad for Honda. They need to get another rider on it that is also fast. They were nearly there with JLo, and then he hurt himself (perhaps he was not as close to being there as he thought).
    we agree to disagree then.

/ˌʌɪəˈtɒlə/

ape66

apriliaforum expert
    we agree to disagree then.
    No worries. I certainly don't know everything and clearly I could be wrong.
    It's all good.

I was wondering why I didn't see Joe Roberts race at Brno.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0wGUIMHKWL/

Yeesh....
    Windmill cancer survivor.
    I don't care about my apathy.

ouch.

/ˌʌɪəˈtɒlə/

ape66

Budoist, got that Ring thread ready?

Be up in a couple

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456