Thread: ScooterpartsCo

apriliaforum Member

ScooterpartsCo

Has anyone had any issue recently with Scooterpartsco out of Charleston SC? They have been great to me over the years. I pretty much only buy from them and AF1. But recently he has fallen off the radar. Ordered a part from him and he called and said I think your ordered the wrong gasket, but I will fix it and send you the right one. After about 2 weeks or so I got it, but it was wrong gasket. Emailed him and let him know I sent my old gasket back and he said he would find the right one. That was 2 weeks ago and haven't heard from him since. Called twice and left 2 emails. Hate to take this issue to pay pal but I am out $65. I ended up ordering the parts from AF1. Anyone?
    2016 Piaggio BV 350
    2008 Yamaha WR 250

apriliaforum Member
    yeah he is a real piece of work. do the PayPal refund option. If you want to know more I will personally send you info on him and his shop, I won't share on public forum at this time.

edit: I hand out mostly on the modernvespa MP3 site so you can find me over there as well

Beverly ...Hills that is; swimmin' pools, mooovie staaars.
    No issues for me... got parts from them last week, on schedule... hope it works out for you.

'09 SC 250
    V4 Malossi Head & Cylinder (ported & polished ; j )
    203cc Injector (Scarabeo 500)
    Akrapovic slip-on
    12g sliders w/ stiff clutch & contrast springs
    Michelin Power Pure

He has always been a good vendor. Always helpful with getting the correct parts. Sometimes it arrives the next day if he has it in stock but always in a timely manner. His prices are good and his aftermarket parts are quality parts. I have never been disappointed.
    Italian scoots owned: 2003 Scarabeo 150, 1998 Italjet Velocifero, 2009 Vespa GTS 250, 2012 Vespa S50, 2007 BV 250, 2014 Aprilia SR50 Purejet, 1977 150 Sprint Veloce (future project) and Vespa ET2 (future project)

apriliaforum Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by old as dirt View Post
    yeah he is a real piece of work. do the PayPal refund option. If you want to know more I will personally send you info on him and his shop, I won't share on public forum at this time.
    edit: I hand out mostly on the modernvespa MP3 site so you can find me over there as well
    modern vespa sucks.
    If youre going to insult his character... at least provide valid info. Nobody on this site wants to go to MV with a bunch of squares.

I ordered an Malossi clutch and drum from them for my Scarabeo 200....The clutch fit perfectly, but the drum was the wrong one.....Of course, it was on the fit list, and they never took it off, even after I informed them.....
    2009 Aprilia Scarabeo 200
    2005 70cc Typhoon
    1963 Vespa GL
    http://www.grscooterclub.com/

apriliaforum newb
    Quote Originally Posted by old as dirt View Post
    yeah he is a real piece of work. do the PayPal refund option. If you want to know more I will personally send you info on him and his shop, I won't share on public forum at this time. edit: I hand out mostly on the modernvespa MP3 site so you can find me over there as well
    Not good dude. But aren't you Doug the dirtbag from Tennessee, the guy that stole a bunch of parts and bikes from people on the last Scooter Cannonball? I was there when you called the police because he wouldn't let you go through his truck for some gloves you forgot to bring.

apriliaforum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KawiGuy1969 View Post
    Not good dude. But aren't you Doug the dirtbag from Tennessee, the guy that stole a bunch of parts and bikes from people on the last Scooter Cannonball? I was there when you called the police because he wouldn't let you go through his truck for some gloves you forgot to bring.
    never stole anything from anyone, GEORGE. ask anybody who was on the support truck and trailer who the ASS is . why don't you man up and finish the lawsuit against me so the judge can hand you you're ass and award me my counter for having to hire a lawyer for your frivolous BS