Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP: 2019 Round 08 - Motul TT Assen (SPOILERS)

Quartararo breaks the lap record in FP3, but with the slowest top speed 306kph. Yammies are starting to find something at last.

apriliaforum expert
    London, (England) 213miles NNW Paris (France)
    I think it's the track .it suits the Suzuki and the Yamahas.

Quote Originally Posted by CRMNL View Post
    good one budo. keep being creative.

damn. whore ghey is not catching any breaks. feel bad for the guy. dark clouds.......
    Thanks! I'll keep on trying. Not always easy to find a random and creative way to start the weekend. I have a whole new respect for serial writers like sitcoms or soap operas since I started doing this.

Lorenzo's crash looked scary bad, but the worse for me was when he was just sitting there rocking back and forth. That's when I knew he's was in serious trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by rollracer View Post
    i don't think HRC will ever be willing to provides a ''lorenzo special''' only to see him going elsewhere in 2 years.suzook would be a nice match for him,and the ol' yammies too.
    That move might benefit Lorenzo, but the reality is that Honda are nowhere without Marc. That's not a sustainable long term strategy, as his injuries are starting to add up as well. Honda needs to either find another rodeo master to take the reigns or develop the bike to be friendly to a wider range of styles.

apriliaforum expert
    Cal said today that pre season the bike handled good, then Honda changed the front to improve top speed and it changed the balance of the front end and made it more twitchy. Only MM seems to be able to ride the bike over the edge consistently to get the lap times.

apriliaforum expert
    Yamaha qualify 1st & 2nd, with Rins in 3rd. My money is on Rins....... as long as Marquez makes a mistake. At this point the Yamaha is a good lap time motorcycle, but doesn't seem to have the punch it takes to slug it during a race.
    The man who makes a beast of himself rids himself of the pain of being a man. Foreword to Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

it's now reported lorenzo has a broken T8 as well. so T6 and T8 broken.

the equation is now,T6-T8 broken+ multiple crash+ a great lack of confidence in the bike = season ov er for him,and i wouldn't be shocked to learn he's not back with HRC for 2020....even mick doohan stated that his situation is kind of desperate.so many crashes the second he ''really tries'''' gets his confidence level down a little more at each spill. wheeew!!

as expected,petrux seems on fire.

Do not go gentle into that good night,

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

apriliaforum expert
    Quote Originally Posted by 421switch View Post
    Yamaha qualify 1st & 2nd, with Rins in 3rd. My money is on Rins....... as long as Marquez makes a mistake. At this point the Yamaha is a good lap time motorcycle, but doesn't seem to have the punch it takes to slug it during a race.
    Marquez has said if yamaha is to win now is the time, at this track it is better than the Suzuki. Also said he has the pace for a podium

Great qualifying today, so many ups and downs. can't believe Dovi let Marc play him so well. Mad props to Fabio on his pole.

Marc will get past two of the front row sitters by the third corner. After that, who knows? Should be fun to watch.

Bummer about Jorges' latest injury. Can't say he isn't trying as hard as he can.

would be nice to see something special from rins.
    "death from misadventure"

/ˌʌɪəˈtɒlə/

I am gunna put it out there and say that mm will win two more titles with Honda to equal the hated ones record. Then jump ship to another bike. Im gunna say Suzuki or Ducati. Yuall heard it here first.

ape66

apriliaforum expert Powerful Pierre's Avatar
    Marquez is forcing it to fit, not looked anything like comfortable all weekend, if he's to get on the podium I don't think it will be easy at all - the current Honda is a pig. He seems fixated on Dovi, prob because he still sees him as the main opposition for the title, but all that fannying about cost him a better grid slot - personally I think he should be keeping a closer eye on Rins, he's the guy with the greatest potential for me.

apriliaforum expert
    Dovi a master of his own downfall. He needs to set a good time off the bat in Q2. If he's miles off the pace by tyre change , Marc will just follow him for the tow as he knows Dovi cant back out of a hot lap

apriliaforum expert Powerful Pierre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by V4Victory View Post
    Dovi a master of his own downfall. He needs to set a good time off the bat in Q2. If he's miles off the pace by tyre change , Marc will just follow him for the tow as he knows Dovi cant back out of a hot lap
    Which is fine in theory but outcome is neither of them post a lap as fast as they could have.

Quote Originally Posted by V4Victory View Post
    I think your right Vic. Dovi needs to focus more on his own riding rather than tryin to outsmart mm

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast