Thread: 2019 Tuono Factory end can fitment?

apriliaforum newb

2019 Tuono Factory end can fitment?

Just picked up a new Tuono and am wanting to change the end can. The new one has the exhaust valve in the end can - does anyone know if the Cat is now part of the end can?
    Is the only option an Akrapovic with a Racemap or are there any others out there yet (and will a map upgrade be needed)?

apriliaforum newb
    Quote Originally Posted by Johng View Post
    Just picked up a new Tuono and am wanting to change the end can. The new one has the exhaust valve in the end can - does anyone know if the Cat is now part of the end can?
    Is the only option an Akrapovic with a Racemap or are there any others out there yet (and will a map upgrade be needed)?
    Yes the cat is part of the can its built in.

If your looking at the Race carbon Akrapovic then I may do a free exchange for the one on your bike,
    provided yours is the Euro 4 titanium Akrapovic with the valve and cat in the end can?

Mine is the Race Akropovic carbon only with 225 miles!!! has no valve or cat in the end can, you will need to get the race map from the Aprilia dealer
    I'm looking at getting the quieter Titanium Akropovic that is Euro 4 with the valve and cat in the end can. (Why? Its beacuse I have some ear/hearing problems)

No matter what make of exhaust you go for, you MUST run the race map if you decide to replace your standard exhaust otherwise you'll end up burning your exhaust valves and end up with a big expensive repair bill. Do a bit more research on the forum before you makes your choice.

No doubt others will chip in with some more recommendations.
    Aprilia Tuono Factory 2018 #be a racer

Triumph Speed Triple 2016

Kawasaki Z1000SX 2015

Kawasaki ER650F 2014

Triumph Street triple 2013

Ducati Monster 1100 Evo 2011

Suzuki GSXR750K8 2009

Honda VFR800 1998

Honda VFR750 1993

Suzuki RGV250 1996

ZZR250 1990

apriliaforum prov-nov Smileyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX V4 View Post
    Yes the cat is part of the can its built in.

If your looking at the Race carbon Akrapovic then I may do a free exchange for the one on your bike,
    provided yours is the Euro 4 titanium Akrapovic with the valve and cat in the end can?

Mine is the Race Akropovic carbon only with 225 miles!!! has no valve or cat in the end can, you will need to get the race map from the Aprilia dealer
    I'm looking at getting the quieter Titanium Akropovic that is Euro 4 with the valve and cat in the end can. (Why? Its beacuse I have some ear/hearing problems)

No matter what make of exhaust you go for, you MUST run the race map if you decide to replace your standard exhaust otherwise you'll end up burning your exhaust valves and end up with a big expensive repair bill. Do a bit more research on the forum before you makes your choice.

No doubt others will chip in with some more recommendations.
    I might be up for that exchange
    2018 Tuono 1100 Factory
    Husqvarna 701 Enduro