Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Me again with some questions

Actualy thats my gilly.Soo should i buy a 19mm carb with this setup that i have https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7Tt...V&index=4&t=0s watch this video thats my setup at this moment tell me should i buy 19mm do i really need it or should i upjet the 17.5 one.

hey it looks awesome... .airbox stock or some other filter? ..it seems like its running decent down low to me.....the one thing that makes me concerned is that your rollers just seem super light but I will let the transmissions experts chime in
    2004 Aprilia Mojito Custom 50cc - 65cc Airsal BBK, 17.5 Delltoro PHVA w/echoke, vforce reed cage, Doppler filter, Leo Vince Touring exhaust, Malossi Multivar, Naraku 4000 rpm clutch
    2004 Aprilia Mojito Retro 50cc - 70cc DR BBK ported/polished along w/cases, balanced crank ,19mm PHBG carb, Topperf reed cage, oil pump delete, Polini boost bottle, Doppler Alien eye filter, Motoforce rear shock, Mojito 125 front fork shocks, Turbokit Exhaust, Topperf variator, Malossi Delta clutch, Pirelli SL60 tires and much much more
    2003 Vespa ET2 50cc
    2001 Triumph TT600

Soo..I have stock airbox with stock filter,and the rollers are light i need lighter cuz m bike has like super poor start like i cant evin start moving(becouse im running the sport wxhaust on stock shitty cylinder).I need ligher rollers too im planning on putting 3.5g or 4.0 g idk and i did not understand what did u said in the last part ''i will let the transmissions experts chime in''
    Last edited by Xoska; 06-06-2019 at 05:44 PM.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    u dont have 70 cc so better upjet the stock carb.also 19mm using m5 jets and stock m6.check sparkplug color first.as for the weights.4.5 gr. should be good.u have stil unfixed carb and u think with lighter rollers u going to fix that?if u go lighter then 4.0 gr u ll kill the piston.poor performance and lot of fuel wasted.

This weekend im going to try the thing with upjeting my carb to 70 if its smokes im going to put 68 ans if it smokes again im putting 64.If that does not fix my carb i will try to find a used carb(good condicion) from broken aprilia and test if its the carb if its not the carb it may be the piston or the cylinder cuz im not the first owner of the bike i dont know if the previous owner had kits on the bike.

Update:No changes at all.I have the same problem and the same preformance.

Quote Originally Posted by sublunacy View Post
    Tune engine then tune cvt, not the other way around. Even better when you leave the Transmission all stock and simply tune the engine like my tuning guide suggests in the first place. Ever think, wow I already did this once? Or wow my results are worse than stock? ^^^^ tuning guide....
    With a Pro Rep pipe, need to put stiffer springs in the clutch 1ST. Then tune the carb, then dial in the rollers. That pipe suckz below 6k, may as well get off and push if it doesn't rev to 6k before the clutch engages.
    “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by sublunacy View Post
    -Slip springs ^^

-rev pipe on a 50

-light rollers

-band aids

all bad things. Missing parts and incomplete like I stated

^^^^ Bet you're fun at parties......

Was just pointing out to the master engine builder........ That pipe wants more RPM before it is in the range needed to function properly. If you weren't so full of yourself you would have known this when the OP said he got a Pro Rep pipe. So "like I stated", the OP needs stiffer clutch springs 1st, then he can work on the carb. Also with that pipe, stock carb is not recommended. Someone else has already mentioned the Polini CP 17.5, which would be the perfect solution for this bike. They come with a nearly perfect main jet out of the box, just need to lean out the pilot and needle (both are rich from Polini).
    “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Mark Twain

oh vor *sigh*
    2004 Aprilia Mojito Custom 50cc - 65cc Airsal BBK, 17.5 Delltoro PHVA w/echoke, vforce reed cage, Doppler filter, Leo Vince Touring exhaust, Malossi Multivar, Naraku 4000 rpm clutch
    2004 Aprilia Mojito Retro 50cc - 70cc DR BBK ported/polished along w/cases, balanced crank ,19mm PHBG carb, Topperf reed cage, oil pump delete, Polini boost bottle, Doppler Alien eye filter, Motoforce rear shock, Mojito 125 front fork shocks, Turbokit Exhaust, Topperf variator, Malossi Delta clutch, Pirelli SL60 tires and much much more
    2003 Vespa ET2 50cc
    2001 Triumph TT600

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12