Thread: Aprilia Racer Days 2019 May 6 - Ridge Motorsports Park (Washington)

Aprilia Racer Days 2019 May 6 - Ridge Motorsports Park (Washington)

OPM Aprilia Moto Guzzi Dealer Post: https://opmotorsports.com/aprilia-ra...orsports-park/
    Aprilia Registration Post: https://aprilia.ticketspice.com/apri...cers-days-2019

Same info as on other posts except this will be for the Pacific Northwest day Aprilia is hosting at the Ridge Motorsports Park in Shelton, Washington. It's about 90 minutes south of Seattle, supported by the local Aprilia Dealership Optimum Performance Motorsports and will be run by the track day company Optimum Performance Rider Training.

The Washington Aprilia riders groups have been kinda loosely organized, would definitely be cool to get a bunch of yall to come out. We'll have a photographer at the track and can do some group shots too in the pits.
    Nun sacciu, nun vidi, nun ceru e si ceru durmiv

apriliaforum Member
    Just signed up. I will bring my ZX10R, as I would cry if I crashed my Tuono.

apriliaforum newb
    I plan on attending as well. Will probably be there with a few friends on various bikes. R6, SDR, CBR600RR...

apriliaforum Member
    At this point I haven't arranged transport. If you have room for an extra bike and want to share costs, let me know. I hope be set up with a trailer by May, but perhaps not...

apriliaforum newb
    I'll let you know. Have to confirm with numbers and then figure transport as well

I might be there too
    2017 RSV4 RF (x2)
    2010 RSV4 Factory
    2014 Beta 520 RS

OMRRA #99
    Sponsored by:
    Portland Aprilia
    HSBK Racing
    Cox Racingroup

apriliaforum prov-nov
    I want to sign up now but gotta wait till march since I gotta request time off work.
    2013 Black Tuono v4 APRC - Comp Werkes Slip On, exhaust servo delete, race map flash, DNA filter, 15t steel sprocket, evap canister delete, amauri wire mod, r&g aero frame sliders, crg bar end mirrors/weights, h7 bulb upgrade, euro headlight harness, evotech tail tidy, evotech folding levers, gold reflective wheel stripes, aprilia gel seat, high pressure 1.8 bar cap, lightech axle sliders, Gilles Tooling Shiftholder, Radiator/Oil Cooler Guards, MRA sport windscreen, Woodcraft folding extended toe piece, GB stator cover, Ferodo sintered pads

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Quote Originally Posted by jared p View Post
    OPM Aprilia Moto Guzzi Dealer Post: https://opmotorsports.com/aprilia-ra...orsports-park/
    Aprilia Registration Post: https://aprilia.ticketspice.com/apri...cers-days-2019

Same info as on other posts except this will be for the Pacific Northwest day Aprilia is hosting at the Ridge Motorsports Park in Shelton, Washington. It's about 90 minutes south of Seattle, supported by the local Aprilia Dealership Optimum Performance Motorsports and will be run by the track day company Optimum Performance Rider Training.

The Washington Aprilia riders groups have been kinda loosely organized, would definitely be cool to get a bunch of yall to come out. We'll have a photographer at the track and can do some group shots too in the pits.
    Will you guys also be offering suspension adjustments/assistance during the event?
    2013 Black Tuono v4 APRC - Comp Werkes Slip On, exhaust servo delete, race map flash, DNA filter, 15t steel sprocket, evap canister delete, amauri wire mod, r&g aero frame sliders, crg bar end mirrors/weights, h7 bulb upgrade, euro headlight harness, evotech tail tidy, evotech folding levers, gold reflective wheel stripes, aprilia gel seat, high pressure 1.8 bar cap, lightech axle sliders, Gilles Tooling Shiftholder, Radiator/Oil Cooler Guards, MRA sport windscreen, Woodcraft folding extended toe piece, GB stator cover, Ferodo sintered pads

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Any place to rent a race suit for this event? That's one of the reasons I haven't signed up yet as I do not own a race suit.

yeah; this might be fun to cruise over to. monday though??
    hubris-that's the game with the blocks, right?

/ˌʌɪəˈtɒlə/

I am gunna put it out there and say that mm will win two more titles with Honda to equal the hated ones record. Then jump ship to another bike. Iím gunna say Suzuki or Ducati. Yuall heard it here first.

ape66

Quote Originally Posted by tuonofreak View Post
    Any place to rent a race suit for this event? That's one of the reasons I haven't signed up yet as I do not own a race suit.
    The Aprilia post says Dianese will be there with demo D-Air suits. However, I haven't been able to 100% confirm that for this event just yet.

Do you have a two piece suit that zips together at the waist? Textile or leather?

Quote Originally Posted by tuonofreak View Post
    Will you guys also be offering suspension adjustments/assistance during the event?
    Optimum Performance Motorsports provides track side services including suspension adjustments/assistance, tires, air, limited spares etc. If there's anything you need ahead of time, it can be ordered and brought to the track for you so if you need brake pads or something. They also can arrange transportation from their shop up in Kirkland.

For more info and faster responses, shoot an email to info@opmotorsports.com
    Nun sacciu, nun vidi, nun ceru e si ceru durmiv