Thread: 2013/14 Aprilia SR50R service manual

apriliaforum newb

2013/14 Aprilia SR50R service manual

Hi guys, new to the forum, looks like there is lots of knowledge on here. I have just bought a 2014 Aprilia SR50R in New Zealand. I have a feeling it is a 2013 model though. Do you know where I can find a service manual for one of these? I dont even mind paying if thats necessary. It looks like there is lots of info on the older models, but I am not sure what is relevant to my later model scooter. Is there a page/thread somewhere that describes the model ranges and differences between all of the SR range over the years? My other scooter is a 2000 TR50 street magic, with big bore kit and a bunch of extras, I think it will be about the same speed as a derestricted SR50R. Cheers

apriliaforum expert
    send mi your email in a PM and i send you a manual in pdf form

apriliaforum newb
    Hey thanks for the offer but I have found one online eventually

apriliaforum newb
    hey thanks alot, I have just ordered a polini sport 70cc, and already have a stage 6 pro replica exhaust, along with a polini variator kit. I fitted the exhaust and variator on the standard 50cc cylinder, and found a problem where I could not rev my engine past 6-7000rpm under load, so I did a compression test and found 35psi compression(with throttle open), so now I am waiting for the 70cc kit to turn up. My standard main jet was 94, which seems very large compared to numbers I have seen on here, but I have ordered a new kit 60-120 which will hopefullly cover my new 70cc cylinder. At this stage my final setup will be reliable, so not trying to squeeze all the power out of everything, and putting everything on the limit, but should get me up to speed no problem.

Polini sport 70cc
    Stage6 pro replica exhaust with inlet restrictor removed
    polini variator kit, will try 5g rollers and 20kg contra spring to start, restrictor removed. The polini belt seems much wider than the standard one, so will try out both
    standard reed block, new reeds as per polini sport kit
    standard carburettor 17.5mm, with around a 110 main jet to start, removed the brass inlet plate
    malossi airfilter in standard air filter housing, with restrictor pipe removed with a couple of extra holes drilled in the air box
    derestricted CDI as a matter of course, I dont think I will need to be revving over 10500rpm, but seems good to replace the CDI anyway

Also bought a stage6 digital speedo for seeing better info on water temps, a tacho, and a bit of help with tuning