Thread: 2007.5 Aprilia RSVR Factory – Stealth Black Lion - $5400 - NJ

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

2007.5 Aprilia RSVR Factory – Stealth Black Lion - $5400 - NJ

Offering up to my fellow forum enthusiasts well before other public offerings.

10,8xx miles. Asking $5400 with everything below included. Located in northern NJ just outside of Manhattan. Clean title in hand.

Reluctantly listing the coolest Factory livery for sale - stealth black with gold forged wheels and frame. I did not think I would be selling what was my dream bike for many more years. I aimed to race it in AHRMA this season but since I’ve gone another way I don’t see it getting much use… I’m building a competition supermoto and have TV4F for the super fast stuff.

I’m the second owner, bought in Oct 2015 with 7k miles on it. I confirmed that the original owner purchased it new from AF1, for what it’s worth. I began turning this into a track and race machine, since then it has seen 10 track days total. Starts without a hiccup and has never given me problems or left me stranded.

Will meet up to 150 miles or so for a done deal. Will work with your shipping company but I would really like to move all the spares with it (box + street and track fairings).

Good bits:

- Brembo RCS19x20 with brand new Brembo reservoir kit.
    - Accossato folding clutch lever.
    - Acculign rearsets.
    - New Yuasa YTX-12BS battery 2/18.
    - Fresh front pads & a spare set at 50%.
    - Dunlop Q4 tires (190/55) - newer rear on the bike, have a brand new front not mounted. Will throw in Michelin Pilot Power 3 set (these are mid ’14 build dates) with about half life left as well if wanted.
    - Leo-Vince titanium slip-ons with carbon ends. Map 2 confirmed by Ed since it left AF1 with these installed.
    - Rhinomoto frame sliders.
    - Replaced the rear m/c with a Ducati Brembo unit for a working rear brake.
    - Replaced coolant and oil hose clamps with the stainless steel worm gear kit from AF1 (a handful left I will include but I completed all highlighted on the diagrams).
    - AF1 solid suspension link plates.
    - AF1 magnetic oil drain plug.
    - Newer Sunstar OEM rotors; cheap Chinese Ebay ones came with it.
    - Replaced the regulator/rectifier with a series Compu-fire 55402 within my first couple hundred miles & removed the brown connector. Crimped on a weatherpak terminal. Shows 14.4v at the leads @ 4k rpm.
    - New air filter at the beginning of this past season.

Included: black lion street fairings and tank, rear seat, stock link plates, stock rearsets, stock front master cylinder, frame engine bolts (replaced by frame sliders), spare new shift lever, stock exhausts, stock reg/rec, spare Ebay special front rotors, box of hoses, good condition replacement front and rear sprockets, clamps, front brake switches, some oil and coolant.

Currently in track trim with fairings that have made their rounds on the forum and have seen better days. But entirely functional. I can return it to street form if desired. I had one low speed low side with it in track trim (damn turn 1 at NYST) and replaced all damaged bits, which was limited to frame slider puck, bar end, clutch lever, though some scrapes remain in the left exhaust. The major imperfections in the bike have pictures at the bottom of the post.

Typical road wear for the miles otherwise on the street bodywork. Minor scratches into the windscreen, some rock dings in the front fairing and some paint/decal on the right side has been rubbed on the mid fairing. Right before it went to track trim, I fixated on someone’s lost knee puck and that put a gouge into the front bottom of the street bellypan. Overall incredibly clean and cared for otherwise. This walkaround is pre-lowside but the street fairings and right side can are in the same condition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1evnBGvTNY

Only one key. PO lost the spare.

If I were to hang onto it, I would be servicing the front forks & suspension linkage over the winter aside from typical fluid replacement.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	481.3 KB 
ID:	373453

Name:	2.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	442.0 KB 
ID:	373454

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	529.3 KB 
ID:	373455

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	528.6 KB 
ID:	373456

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	525.3 KB 
ID:	373457

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	495.4 KB 
ID:	373458

Name:	7.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	509.2 KB 
ID:	373459

Name:	8.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	552.2 KB 
ID:	373460

Name:	9.jpg 
Size:	501.6 KB 
ID:	373461

Name:	10.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	358.4 KB 
ID:	373462
    '19 Husqvarna FS450
    '17 TV4 Factory
    '07 RSVR Factory (For Sale)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Few more snaps for condition:

Name:	11.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	435.8 KB 
ID:	373463

Name:	12.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	453.9 KB 
ID:	373464

Name:	13.JPG 
Size:	408.7 KB 
ID:	373465
    '19 Husqvarna FS450
    '17 TV4 Factory

apriliaforum expert Proctologist's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    PM sent

Today:
    Ducati 1199 Panigale Rosso | Aprilia RSV4-R APRC ABS | Aprilia RSV 1000R (under construction)

Yesterday:
    Ducati 1098 | Suzuki GSX-R1000 | Suzuki GSX-R1100 | Kawasaki Ninja ZX600R | Suzuki TS185

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Replied.

Also would like to let the folks of the forum that may be on the eastern seaboard of the U.S. know that I am open to enclosed trailer or toy hauler trades. I am most interested in 7x12 - 7x16 aluminum trailers that might have a small buildout, preferably with A/C and heat already installed but I'm flexible.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Rvee; 01-27-2019 at 12:17 AM.
    '19 Husqvarna FS450
    '17 TV4 Factory

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    New price: $5k for the lot.

Just fired her up and ran her for a bit this weekend. Started without hesitation, ready to rip! That v-twin sound with those LeoVince pipes is inspiring.

I just sourced and placed a deposit on a '19 FS450 so I guess I am going to start getting a bit more serious about selling and will list it in more places soon. So for forum members I'd do $5k for the whole lot. Any less than that I'll put her back to stock and part out the track bits on the forum, which is the more sensible thing to do anyway. But I wanted to give an opportunity for someone who might be looking for a swappable street/track package and save them from piecing together parts that are getting more and more difficult to find.

p.s., a full set of new sebimoto carbon fairings are listed for a STEAL on eBay by yoyodyne. You could make her into a pristine race twin before the season!
    '19 Husqvarna FS450
    '17 TV4 Factory

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    March bump. Looks like I will be taking it down to NCbike for my race certification the first week of April. After that, I'll likely be putting it back to street trim and listing it a lot more publicly which I really would rather not do.

That said, I'm refreshing everything so whoever buys this will have a bike ready to rip for the season. Just pulled the entire suspension linkage, cleaned & regreased the roller bearings. All brake and clutch fluid, and oil will be changed as well before April 7th.

Took home the FS450 last weekend and I need to focus funds there (race prep and maintenance items, tires, warmers, sumo boots etc).
    '19 Husqvarna FS450
    '17 TV4 Factory

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Bumpity... open to offers especially after one last hurrah at NCbike in April. This is now up on TDJ and a few other places.
    '19 Husqvarna FS450
    '17 TV4 Factory