Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strada Dashboard

Question Strada Dashboard

Hey Guys,
    First of all, Happy New Year. Second of all I need help from you, so, maybe some of you remember my last post about dash not working properly. Well I tried it on another Strada and unfortunately the dash is faulty. So, because in my county there isn't anyone that can fix it. I want to ask you guys, where can I find used one. I don't want to buy new one because they are 800+ Euros. I hope someone can help me solve this.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    I am new to Pegaso's but, as i understand it, the dash is different between Strada and Trail because Strada shows fuel gauge and Trail doesn't. Is that correct? Anyway, I have found this for sale in Spain, you will have to decide if it's what you want.

https://www.milanuncios.com/recambio...-281542047.htm

I am happy to buy for you and send where-ever you want, as long as you can pay me through the bank system (I have a Euro account here in Spain).

Dash is different but it will work.

ytc1 has experience of using a gurly strada on trail methinks.

I wonder if this makes it a transsexual Pegaso?
    “All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.” Douglas Adams

apriliaforum prov-nov
    What happens when you use "manly" Trail dash on Strada....do you lose fuel gauge?

I'm not sure anyone has ever posted something on here about doing it in that order.

lets see what Bruce's experience is.
    “All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.” Douglas Adams

On your earlier thread Barkas put a link to autotronics. I would try contacting them to see if they can fix it.

apriliaforum prov-nov fabiostar's Avatar
    my dash has a mind of it own lol. somedays the tacho reads true and other days it does its own thing but i doubt il start pulling it apart because of it. oh and the mileage counter isnt counting anything..
    the older i get,the faster i was

Quote Originally Posted by shards51 View Post
    I am new to Pegaso's but, as i understand it, the dash is different between Strada and Trail because Strada shows fuel gauge and Trail doesn't. Is that correct? Anyway, I have found this for sale in Spain, you will have to decide if it's what you want.

https://www.milanuncios.com/recambio...-281542047.htm

I am happy to buy for you and send where-ever you want, as long as you can pay me through the bank system (I have a Euro account here in Spain).
    Oh Thanks for that, I actually found few used ones in Italy for about 150€ and Italy is much closer to my country than Spain, but the only problem is that I have to trust them, because I ofc have to pay first and they will send it, and I have to trust them that it is working properly. Also if you change code on the dash, you have to insert it when you install the dash on another bike, so that is also the risky factor. But that one you've linked is, as I see, new, so that wouldn't be a problem. I just have to think about it. But thanks anyway! <3

What happens when you use "manly" Trail dash on Strada....do you lose fuel gauge?
    I actually have read somewhere that the fuel gauge won't work if you put Strada dash on Trail and vice versa. And that there is workaround for that with something I forgot with what..

Quote Originally Posted by Heath12 View Post
    On your earlier thread Barkas put a link to autotronics. I would try contacting them to see if they can fix it.
    I sure did contact them, they requested me to record the video of malfunctioning dashboard, I did that, sent them an E-mail. And I haven't heard from them since...I tried to reach them but no success.

Quote Originally Posted by PegasoMNE View Post
    I sure did contact them, they requested me to record the video of malfunctioning dashboard, I did that, sent them an E-mail. And I haven't heard from them since...I tried to reach them but no success.
    Doesn't bode well. Was thinking if mine ever went wrong I'll contact them to hopefully fix it. Not very confidence inspiring if they don't have the courtesy to get back to you. Good luck getting it sorted and let us all know how you get on.

I actually have read somewhere that the fuel gauge won't work if you put Strada dash on Trail and vice versa. And that there is workaround for that with something I forgot with what..
    They work. I have a Strada one on a Trail.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk
    A square Peg in a round hole - http://ytc1.blogspot.co.uk/

Yes, you will lose the fuel guage. And I doubt the low fuel warning will work. But everything else is fine.

Oh Thanks for that, I actually found few used ones in Italy for about 150€ and Italy is much closer to my country than Spain, but the only problem is that I have to trust them, because I ofc have to pay first and they will send it, and I have to trust them that it is working properly. Also if you change code on the dash, you have to insert it when you install the dash on another bike, so that is also the risky factor. But that one you've linked is, as I see, new, so that wouldn't be a problem. I just have to think about it. But thanks anyway! <3
    You have found a supply ? Post the links :-)

apriliaforum prov-nov
    See 2nd post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast