Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: Pre Season testing 19 MotoGP

apriliaforum expert craigo298er's Avatar
    Supposedly Ducati tried to break Petrucci’s contract in favor of Bautista

https://www.marca.com/radio/2019/03/...0568b460d.html

apriliaforum expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerful Pierre View Post
    Sam Lowes has looked good in every test on the new bike so far, here's hoping he's now in the right place to give it a good shot.

Nobody picking up on Fenati and his speed so far? The bad boy returns!! If he keeps his head on straight he could be a significant prospect for the Moto3 championship, what a story that would be....
    That is the key question. Has he learned anything and is his head on straight. He clearly has talent, but has he learned not to behave as poorly as he used to. Sometime people learn, but some people just can't learn. We will see which of those he is.

apriliaforum expert Powerful Pierre's Avatar
    Behaved poorly? In what way? Don't get that at all!

Considering the amount of abuse he's suffered over the last couple of years by both Aprilia and his Moto2 team from last year I think he's been amazingly tolerant and professional.

Are you aware that the team he rode for last year never paid him, or his mechanics? That they were denied new/replacement/upgraded parts from KTM because they hadn't been paying their bills - so Sam rode half the year on a bike with a bent frame?

The reference I made to keeping his head on straight was in relation to his tendency to try too hard and up crashing when at times he would perhaps be better off consolidating his position and accumulate points.

He's now back in a team that appreciates and supports him, an environment in which I believe he will thrive so I'm anticipating that the ruinous past couple of seasons will be put behind him - he is quite capable of putting a season together and winning a championship, he's done it before, all he needs is the right equipment and the right people around him.
    Last edited by Powerful Pierre; 03-05-2019 at 09:08 AM.

apriliaforum expert

Considering the amount of abuse he's suffered over the last couple of years by both Aprilia and his Moto2 team from last year I think he's been amazingly tolerant and professional.

Are you aware that the team he rode for last year never paid him, or his mechanics? That they were denied new/replacement/upgraded parts from KTM because they hadn't been paying their bills - so Sam rode half the year on a bike with a bent frame?

The reference I made to keeping his head on straight was in relation to his tendency to try too hard and up crashing when at times he would perhaps be better off consolidating his position and accumulate points.

He's now back in a team that appreciates and supports him, an environment in which I believe he will thrive so I'm anticipating that the ruinous past couple of seasons will be put behind him - he is quite capable of putting a season together and winning a championship, he's done it before, all he needs is the right equipment and the right people around him.
    The poor behavior comment was about the other rider in the post, Fenati. That is why I bolded that part of your post. Sorry if it was too subtle.
    I have no issue with Lowes. But I am not sure he has the talent Fenati has. But unlike Lowes, Fenati seems to have behavioral issues.

apriliaforum expert Powerful Pierre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GuzziMoto View Post
    The poor behavior comment was about the other rider in the post, Fenati. That is why I bolded that part of your post. Sorry if it was too subtle.
    I have no issue with Lowes. But I am not sure he has the talent Fenati has. But unlike Lowes, Fenati seems to have behavioral issues.
    Doh, sorry.....misread my own post!

This senility thing is kicking in stronger than I suspected.................

taranaki new zealand beneath mount taranaki

His Moto GP years with Aprilia will serve him well, he's had a hard baptism of fire with that crew, then a shit time on his last MOTO 2, i think this is his season to excel, i hope so, those brothers have talent.
    "The Earth is our ancestor....A restless Planet is our creator"..............................In the shed...... Multistrada 1200, Termi full system with matching ECU, and ohlins SCU. KTM 1290 GT. Torque monster. Remus link and muffler, KTM 790 fun machine.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aprilia doom.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	376349
    Do not go gentle into that good night,

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

ok; that's pretty funny.
    hubris-that's the game with the blocks, right?

/ˌʌɪəˈtɒlə/

I am gunna put it out there and say that mm will win two more titles with Honda to equal the hated ones record. Then jump ship to another bike. I’m gunna say Suzuki or Ducati. Yuall heard it here first.

ape66

taranaki new zealand beneath mount taranaki
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodnutt View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aprilia doom.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	376349
    Alex is that you dressed in black?
    "The Earth is our ancestor....A restless Planet is our creator"..............................In the shed...... Multistrada 1200, Termi full system with matching ECU, and ohlins SCU. KTM 1290 GT. Torque monster. Remus link and muffler, KTM 790 fun machine.

Has anyone found or been able to download the videopass app on their TV? Supposedly its a thing now but I can't find it in the app store. Trying motogp and videopass on the search but nothing comes up.

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2019/0...s-on-tv/284611
    For Sale : 2016 RSV4 Arrow GP2, CRG Clutch Lever, OEM Rider Saddle, OEM Tail lamp, , OEM Front Mudguard

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Alex View Post
    Has anyone found or been able to download the videopass app on their TV? Supposedly its a thing now but I can't find it in the app store. Trying motogp and videopass on the search but nothing comes up.

The short cuts are in your link.
    Fans using the Official MotoGP™ App, available on iOS and Android, will also benefit from official support for Chromecast and AirPlay to stream MotoGP™ videos from their mobile device to theirs TV.
    Here they are, https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/motogp/id1157573265
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...officialmotogp
    2015(16) RSV4 RR Ascari Black 201HP

Aja - When all my dime dancin' is through
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Alex View Post

Quote Originally Posted by plocky View Post

Yeah but no...

"all available in real-time and on demand via your smartphone or tablet."

I can get it on my old Android set-top box, which pretends to be a tablet, but not my new one which uses Android TV. Can't get it on my AppleTV, but can on my iPad.

I don't bother with either - just stream it using Airplay from motogp.com via the internet browser on my Mac mini to the AppleTV - works dandy. You can even use the remote to pause, FF/Rew, etc.
    “The sad thing is you will never be freer or more yourself than when it’s five in the morning, the sun’s about to rise and you’re out of your mind” Nick

“Trump? He’s as stupid as a man who bought his stupid at a two for one sale.” Nancy.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041