Thread: Pegaso meet 2018

Pegaso meet 2018

Well, I've been trying to think of something that will be "plenty accessible" for the average rider for the 2018 pegaso meet up for next year. I was thinking of Fri 15th June to 17th June

I'm not sure if anyone has any better ideas, but for the sake of cheapness and easiness, along with some fantastic roads nearby, I'm going to suggest that we do the next UK meet up in south Shropshire. We can book a 7 bed hostel in Bishops Castle for 180 (accom only), so no need for camping gear, just sleeping bag and maybe pillow. Idea would be for providing a simple meal for earlier arrives on Friday, and then meal out in BC on Saturday after ride out. If we go over 7 there are plenty of people who, like me, are happy to bring tents and camp out for those who need the hostel.

As for roads, I can take you on some fantastically quiet roads to some fantastic places, bit of fast, bit of slow.

Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by dobbi View Post
    Well, I've been trying to think of something that will be "plenty accessible" for the average rider for the 2018 pegaso meet up for next year. I was thinking of Fri 15th June to 17th June

I'm not sure if anyone has any better ideas, but for the sake of cheapness and easiness, along with some fantastic roads nearby, I'm going to suggest that we do the next UK meet up in south Shropshire. We can book a 7 bed hostel in Bishops Castle for 180 (accom only), so no need for camping gear, just sleeping bag and maybe pillow. Idea would be for providing a simple meal for earlier arrives on Friday, and then meal out in BC on Saturday after ride out. If we go over 7 there are plenty of people who, like me, are happy to bring tents and camp out for those who need the hostel.

As for roads, I can take you on some fantastically quiet roads to some fantastic places, bit of fast, bit of slow.

Let me know
    Sounds good to me I'm up for it regards Robbie

apriliaforum Member
    I've put the dates in the diary, will confirm next month

apriliaforum Member
    Sounds like a fine idea, count me in!!

Well that sounds really good, that we have a few new faces. We will take some preliminary numbers in a few weeks and I'll get the hostel booked. will also have a few non pegists who are keen for a ride out too