https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...365156353.html

Asking $12,500 OBO

For sale is a 1996 Aprilia rs250. Street legal, CA plated and registration up to date. It has the following upgrades:

1. Front end was changed to mark 2, better braking and suspension. However, speedometer doesn't work. You will need a new cable for it. RPM meter works fine.
2. JL pipes
3. Motor rebuilt about 6k miles ago.
4. I bought a full street kit from Tyga Performance and has it shipped from Thailand (brand new, in box, uninstalled).
5. A bunch of extra fairings.

I purchased this bike from a previous seller who had it rebuilt. I took it to Wicked Motorsports, had carbs cleaned, it rode perfect and scary fast due to the bike's light weight. It has been sitting for the last year under a bike cover. I think it just needs the gas to be changed. You can have your shop or Wicked Motorsports check it out. I dont see any issues mechanically, and it should run perfectly fine once the gas is changed as it's been sitting for a year.

Reason for selling: Just got married and I have put less than 100 miles on it since I bought it. I have been out of the country and I dont think I'll have anymore time to ride it in the future. Price is pretty firm considering the rarity of a street legal rs250. The complete fairing kit alone is around $2K.

This bike is on going to get more expensive in the future due the rarity, buy it now for the uniqueness of it or as an investment.