Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Alien Moto textile race suit

apriliaforum newb
    Here is a photo of the textiles

apriliaforum newb
    If u want a pic of me wearing them doing a pose. It will cost u, and it will be on my stripler (Street triple r) as i don't have an aprilia

apriliaforum newb
    FedEx arent sure if they ever got the gloves or not. I'll let alien moto and them fight it out if I don't get them by the end of the week I'll ask for a refund on them

apriliaforum newb
    Aftriathlete did the last parcel turn up?

I'll let you know when/if my gloves turn up. There was plenty of room in the main box for the gloves not sure why they sent them separate.

Quote Originally Posted by boyese View Post
    Here is a photo of the textiles
    Dang those look comfy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

apriliaforum expert aftriathlete's Avatar
    Boyese, suit looks great man. Glad you got yours. Mine still hasnít showed up and the FedEx tracking info hasnít changed. They emailed me yesterday and said they are calling fedex twice a day, and they asked me to do it as well. I emailed FedEx about the tracking number but havenít heard anything back yet. I donít know how much energy or interest I have left to put into a suit that it seems I will never receive, ordered close to 5 months ago now.

If I have the time maybe Iíll try to call FedEx, but I already did once and they told me the tracking info is showing itís sitting in Memphis because they never actually received a package to ship, and that tracking status hasnít changed.
    Former: 2016 RSV4 RR Race Bike
    Current: 2007 GSXR1000

apriliaforum newb
    been in contact with fedex - alien moto claim they sent the 2 parcels with 1 fedex number. fedex said it would be two separate consignment references but the second box would reference the master consignment number.
    I then got a second consignment reference from alien moto. fedex have said it shows it was created then cancelled, it wasnt scanned in. Alien moto saying they cancelled it and have it.

apriliaforum newb
    Quote Originally Posted by aftriathlete View Post
    Boyese, suit looks great man. Glad you got yours. Mine still hasn’t showed up and the FedEx tracking info hasn’t changed. They emailed me yesterday and said they are calling fedex twice a day, and they asked me to do it as well. I emailed FedEx about the tracking number but haven’t heard anything back yet. I don’t know how much energy or interest I have left to put into a suit that it seems I will never receive, ordered close to 5 months ago now.

If I have the time maybe I’ll try to call FedEx, but I already did once and they told me the tracking info is showing it’s sitting in Memphis because they never actually received a package to ship, and that tracking status hasn’t changed.
    wow 5 months I was getting angry after 3 weeks.

Think you should get your money back from paypal \ credit card as something has gone terribly wrong.

It's hard to even bring myself to update this thread at this point because I'm so tired of this nonsense.

Alien Moto continues to email me. They continue to string me along. I asked for my money back twice this week, and I got personal with them, asked them man-to-man, why won't they just refund my money? Why claim that they're still trying to get me a suit when they should just make it right by a customer that doesn't want anything to do with their company any more and they can sort out their issues with Fedex separately? They replied with basically a non-response: "I can assure you that it has nothing to do about that we are not willing to give you a refund, absolutely not. The problem is that we can't do it because our lost package claim is closed due to failure of finding your package." Earlier in the week they sent me an excited email that "Fedex might have found your suit, we are just waiting for confirmation! The package lost its waybill again." I replied with a couple words to the effect of "Great, thanks." Then I haven't heard from them since. Whatever man. If this suit ever does show up I'm going to list it for sale. So in case anyone would want a 54-ish sized suit without dealing with the beyond painful buying experience, look me up on here. That's if this thing ever shows up.

apriliaforum newb
    The problem is that we can't do it because our lost package claim is closed due to failure of finding your package

I doubt FedEx would close a claim and say we are losing your close because we lost your parcel.

apriliaforum newb
    Raise it with PayPal or your credit card company show them the email trail get your money back.

I've been sent an email with a tracking reference for my gloves with Swedish mail but it's not showing its been picked up. Ill see what happens I might have to raise it with PayPal for the gloves.

The problem is that we can't do it because our lost package claim is closed due to failure of finding your package

I doubt FedEx would close a claim and say we are losing your close because we lost your parcel.
    Yeah, it's nonsense. They can't refund my money because Fedex closed the claim? Sorry fuckers, that's your problem. Or it SHOULD be your problem. They've made it my problem instead.

Raise it with PayPal or your credit card company show them the email trail get your money back.

I've been sent an email with a tracking reference for my gloves with Swedish mail but it's not showing its been picked up. Ill see what happens I might have to raise it with PayPal for the gloves.
    Already tried, but PayPal was no help, and I paid with PayPal funds I had from selling some stuff, so I had no possible recourse like I might have if I had used a credit card. And PayPal wouldn't reopen the case even after I provided them the tracking number that never updated.

apriliaforum newb

Already tried, but PayPal was no help, and I paid with PayPal funds I had from selling some stuff, so I had no possible recourse like I might have if I had used a credit card. And PayPal wouldn't reopen the case even after I provided them the tracking number that never updated.
    I've got a mate who works in Sweden, want me to send in the heavies?

apriliaforum expert MamboItaliono's Avatar
    A demand letter from a lawyer usually works wonders

Already tried, but PayPal was no help, and I paid with PayPal funds I had from selling some stuff, so I had no possible recourse like I might have if I had used a credit card.
    This. I've learned to never use your PayPal balance for payment, especially on a big ticket item. I've rarely had to contest a charge with my credit card company, but the few times I have, they've always been on my side and had the purchase amount deducted from my balance within a day or two.

I actually just had to do this with a set of brake rotors. I ordered them on December 1st 2017. On-Line vendor's shop showed "In Stock." The vendor billed me immediately, even though it turned out that the rotors were actually on back-order from the manufacturer. The vendor ignored most of my calls and emails - the only time they responded was the second week of January to tell me "we should have them in two weeks."

March 1st rolled around, still no rotors and unable get updates from the vendor. I finally gave up and contested the charge with my credit card company. Even though this was a purchase made three months ago, they credited my account the full original purchase price the next day!
    Last edited by spaz_666; 03-06-2018 at 07:07 PM.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast