Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Immobilizer bypass

Yellow Shirt
    So I figured it out on my own no thanks to anyone. Which confirmed my original thought on why I don't understand why people won't share the info. It's so simple to bypass the immobilizer that any average bike theif would already know how to bypass it and get your bike started in literally 5 mins. So that is a very dumb excuse to use for not sharing. A hint to everyone, just study the wiring diagram in the maintanence maual. If you still have any doubts PM me and we can talk.

Thumbs down wtf?

General X4688;
    In your 1st post you ask how defeat our security system
    In your 2nd you get pissy because nobody would give you the answer

We don't know who the fuck you are.......why should we help??????

I'm the guy that's been sending the blue master key all over the world so members could program
    their Immobilizer to recognize new keys

If you'd done some research you'd understand how it works........

Like looking in my sticky at the top of the page, it's all explained

If you'd looked around you'd find that your local Ace True Value hardware store can clone your key

Then again genius all you had to is put your old key on your key ring and the Immobilizer would "see" it
    Noel-theknurl

The Forum Curmudgeon
    I'm not PC either

email/PayPal theknurl@yahoo.com
    Skype theknurl
    ph. 310-414-7247 PST, GMT -8

apriliaforum newb
    I too cant get bike to turn over. Bought bike as basket case/ theft recover. Can provide proof of ownership

apriliaforum newb
    Need help w/ immobilizer: I bought a 2008 RSVR from a insurance comp. I have orig ign.sw. & keys. alot of elec sys missing. I bought used: dash unit, immobilizer.etc. When I turn key on I get dash activity and that's it. If immobilizer is bypassed do I still need the unit plugged in to system?. I Have title to bike. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

apriliaforum newb
    Is it posible to bypass the immobiliser on a rsv 1000r 2003? When i put the ignition on the red triangle stays on, the red key light blinks, the pump does not prime. The cost for replacing the immobiliser is to big so i rather just install a on/off switch.

apriliaforum newb
    Was just wondering if it is possible to fit a second hand immobilizer unit and have it reprogrammed? As I'm going back to factory, as the immobilizer was bypass by a previous owner. Also could do with some photo's of the wiring harness routing. As put a new/secondhand wiring harness in and did think to take any photo's.

apriliaforum newb
    Hi I am also having troubles with my bike, you seem to be pretty clued up and Iím hoping you can help... the bike will always start fine but when riding if you hit a bump or dip in the road, for a split second it looses all power, the neautral light flashes on and the little ! In a red triangle shows, it then clears and all is fine until you hit another hit of uneven road. The problem seems to be worse when the bike is hot. I am pretty sure itís not transmission related as the revs donít pick up when it happens, the engine momentarily cuts. So far I have bypassed the side stand, checked the tip over, taken the ignition barrel apart and stretched the springs for the contacts. I have also cut open my immobiliser Ecuador when is fully sealed and seems fine. But Iím thinking of bypassing it to rule out that as an issue? Could you pm the details of how to do it if you think itís worth ruling out. Many thanks james

apriliaforum newb
    Someone tried to steal my bike, ( 2004 RSVR Factory ). trashed the ignition and chopped up the wiring on the left side. I bought a new keyset and immobilizer and installed them. bike lit up fine, but would not turn over when I pushed the starter button. I thought I had effed up when I fixed the wiring. So I did it again. Same difference, bike didn't turn over when I hit the starter button. I thought that maybe I had a bad immobilizer or something. I called AF1 up and they said that if the red keylight stopped blinking that the immobilizer should be fine. I decided that this was above my skill level to fix ( it had been like 4 months of fiddling with it ), so I took it to my independent mechanic ( who does mostly Ducatis ). It seems that you need to program the key to the ECU (d'oh) which needs to be done by the dealer. They were able to do it in 20 min.

Why didn't i take to the dealers first you ask? I spoke to the service department and they didn't inspire confidence.

Anyways my bike is (finally) back on the road !! Woo Hoo !!! Lordie that is a FUN bike!!! Already making trackday plans

apriliaforum newb

Tuono imobilizer

Quote Originally Posted by redratbike View Post
    Email sent
    Hi there ,I read your post on how to bypass your imobilizer .can you please tell me how to do it as I bought a stolen recovery tuono cat c and it has no key and I bought a second hand unit but the system is is asking for a code ,so I would like to bypass it.
    thank you
    jose

apriliaforum newb
    could someone pls help me with the same issue with my immobilizer . eson162017@gmail.com

apriliaforum newb
    Hello I've recently bought a non running 2004 Aprilia RSV1000R Gen 2 and I'm getting similar results to what i've read regarding the imobiliser problem, can someone please send the way to bypass it so i can rule that out. My email address is Karl@kdecouriers.co.uk

Thank you in advance.

apriliaforum newb
    Quote Originally Posted by redratbike View Post
    Pm me as I cant you for some reason
    Hi,
    My bike is rsv1000 2004 and my immobilizer doesn't work properly. Can someone email me how to do it? I really dont want to pay $400 to get another one!
    Email:sepet_73@yahoo.com
    Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12