Thread: brand new DLR exhaust for sale

apriliaforum prov-nov

brand new DLR exhaust for sale

Sorry if this is not the right place to post but I figured it was the most relevant forum to post it on. I have a spare set of new DLR shotgun style exhaust pipes for sale, they have Kevlar cans and have never been used, not sure what they sell for so I will take reasonable offer, located in SF CA. Thanks

apriliaforum Member

pipes

Quote Originally Posted by senza7 View Post
    Sorry if this is not the right place to post but I figured it was the most relevant forum to post it on. I have a spare set of new DLR shotgun style exhaust pipes for sale, they have Kevlar cans and have never been used, not sure what they sell for so I will take reasonable offer, located in SF CA. Thanks
    rather new to the RS250 never heard of the DLR pipes. found a perfectly mind bike w 178 miles on it - w original tires intact. do the pipes offer a wider power band or more HP ? how much gain and what are you asking for the pipes ?? Thank you Jeff

The stock Challenge Cup pipes were DLR. This is probably what senza7 is offering.
    Richard
    Aprilia RS250 MKII Race, Street & Cup
    AMA #3 XR1200 | WSMC #800 | WERA #800
    '15 KTM RC390 racebike
    '09 Aprilia RS125
    '85 Yamaha RZ500
    '84 Yamaha RZ350 Kenny Roberts
    '88 Suzuki RGV250 Pepsi Schwantz
    '92 Honda NSR250SP Kocinski
    '92 Yamaha TZR250RS
    '84 Honda NS400R Rothmans
    '92 Honda RS125
    '92, '94, '98, '00 Yamaha TZ250s
    '99 Honda RS250R
    '72 Yamaha TA125
    '75 Suzuki GT500
    '76 Suzuki GT750
    Bunch of Ducatis & 80's litre bikes

i love the sound of the DLR silencers

Get your confidence back with Aprilia.

caution: the use of motorcycles may be habit forming. side effects include purchasing multiple examples of the same bike, in different states of tune, different years, or different models altogether. some motorcycles may be not running when purchased. some parts are no longer available. there are rare instances where aprilias are bought over the internet and upon arrival, they are not as were originally disclosed. there is a small group of people who cannot handle two stroke engines and motorcycle maintenance. if this is the case, you may not be a candidate for Aprilia RS250's.

Aprilia. Ask your doctor if the RS250 is right for you.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    I don't know the specs on them, but yes these are the pipes that came on the Challenge cup bikes, they look nice, I just prefer the set up where there is a canister on either side of the bike, not the shotgun style, I would be willing to trade if someone has a set that is one can on either side of the bike, let me know what you have, thanks

apriliaforum newb
    Hi senza7,

I know this thread is more than a year old, but have you still got those DLR pipes for sale?

If he doesn't I have a set i will sell ( i have 3 sets total )

caution: the use of motorcycles may be habit forming. side effects include purchasing multiple examples of the same bike, in different states of tune, different years, or different models altogether. some motorcycles may be not running when purchased. some parts are no longer available. there are rare instances where aprilias are bought over the internet and upon arrival, they are not as were originally disclosed. there is a small group of people who cannot handle two stroke engines and motorcycle maintenance. if this is the case, you may not be a candidate for Aprilia RS250's.

apriliaforum newb
    Quote Originally Posted by mattology View Post
    If he doesn't I have a set i will sell ( i have 3 sets total )
    Hello mattology,

do you still have a set of those exhausts? In that case how can I contact you?

Regards

i have a mint set i will sell for $2500

apriliaforum prov-nov
    I have a set of the DLR Carbon Kevlar Silencers you can have for $180 which are in very nice shape.

Otherwise watch Miyabee plus or spongebob on ebay/yahoo Japan. The pipes don't sell for a terribly large amount on Yahoo Japan although shipping is usually a couple hundred bucks.

apriliaforum expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan_calgary View Post
    I have a set of the DLR Carbon Kevlar Silencers you can have for $180 which are in very nice shape.

Otherwise watch Miyabee plus or spongebob on ebay/yahoo Japan. The pipes don't sell for a terribly large amount on Yahoo Japan although shipping is usually a couple hundred bucks.
    have you got any pics
    If jesus had ridden,he would have rode a two stroke

apriliaforum newb
    Quote Originally Posted by mattology View Post
    i have a mint set i will sell for $2500
    Do you mean 250$ for a complete exhaust system (pipes plus silencers) right? Could you post some photos?

no, i mean what i said in the original post.

if you want used beat up scuffed parts you can pay whatever you find them for. my parts are in brand new condition, and i'm in no need to sell them. however if someone is doing a perfect new old stock restoration, maybe they will want them.