I have a small engine oil leak from the oil tank end of the flexible oil pipe that goes from the bottom of the tank into the left crankcase.
I'm going to replace the pipe; can the original hose clips be replaced with jubilee clips or is it best to stick with original?
Is there a special tool needed to fit the original Hose clips?