Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan Capo 2017

Quote Originally Posted by northernkiwi View Post
    Maybe if i turn up in bergen or stavanger i could find me fishing boat or freighter to take me to scotland.
    Hi Gregg.

What about ferry Langesund friday 14:30 - hirtshals. Arrive in Kolding 22:00, Sleep over at my place. Saturday 8 hr drive, no motorway Kolding to Amsterdam ferry 16:00. Sunday 09:00 from Newcastle to somewhere near Lockerbie. Meet up with the others monday. Return reverse order. You can be home by monday afternoon.

I'll try to persuade my brother Søren to come along too.

Finn
    Capo 2004 Flame red.
    MosFet RR, Eastern Beaver harnes, Metal fuel couplings, HyperPro rear spring, Ricor intiminators, Hepco Becker alu cases, GPS controlled ProOiler chain lube system, iridium sparkplugs, Garmin 660 SatNav, Aprilia heated grips, Aprilia chrash bars, Wilks sump guard, Brembo 4 pot brake mod, coils, screen mod, Aprilia hazard light, angle air valves, K&N airfilter, Catfish/Grant mapping, fixed internal side cases, Bagster tankcover and bag, Factoy Racing slave cluch.
    Yamaha XT 550 1983.
    Honda CX 500 1978. In bits and pieces.
    Honda NTV 650, 1994 SOLD

apriliaforum newb
    Hi Robbie, please pencil my name in for this. Will need to look into getting the time off, but I'd really love to travel a bit more of the highlands with you lot again.

apriliaforum expert northernkiwi's Avatar
    i am With you on this finn. Have moved holidays from 2016 to 2017 and will be in NZ all of february. Theoretically i should be on the plus side. I will need to find out in the New year, most probably in march, what i have left. Also what sort of leeway i have in regards to the one who i shall honour and obey. At least thats what i promised. Because i work roster, working out how much of my holidays i use is a little complicated.
    Current:
    2004 capo - the grey one
    Oberon clutch slave, 4cm extra foam in riders seat, RR back shock , Hagon progressive front springs, 4 techauto coils, AF1 fuel line and metal connectors, both brown connectors replaced with direct wiring, kappa racks and Big Husky 46l cases, hepco becker junior top case,mandatory capo stickers, cbr honda mosfet rectifier. Grant of watford,s map.
    Previous:
    Honda CB 360
    Kawasaki Z1 900
    86 Yamaha xj 900
    knees in the breeze is my only disease

Not sure why I am a Mebe (its not happening without me)
    92 Transalp
    97 Transalp
    03 Caponord ETV 1000
    13 Caponord
    13 Tiger XC800
    Gone but not forgotten-- 06 KTM 640 LC4, 11 Dorsoduro 750
    http://s1161.photobucket.com/user/gl...?sort=3&page=0
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. ------------- Mahatma Gandhi

apriliaforum expert RH_SCOTLAND's Avatar
    Mebe everyone might let you tag along ;-)

Was checking through and couldn't find a definite confirmation. Hence the mebe!

And just like magic, you come out of hibernation

08 ETV 1000 Caponord
    Multistrada 1200
    Honda PCX125 - Just for fun.
    CRF250L - LRP.

Quote Originally Posted by nerald View Post
    That's good mark like to see you do that on the capo . Thought you needed a 1200 capo to go off road in Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by RH_SCOTLAND View Post
    Who is going:

RH_Scotland
    SteveB67 (mebe)
    Timcrasher
    HuddsCapo
    Pugwash
    Globalone
    Nerald
    JustEric
    Unique (mebe)
    Soren (mebe)

Ducati Daz
    Le Chevre
    Scatman Jack (definitely mebe - ish)
    Northern Kiwi (Mebe)
    Grinning Giant (mebe)
    Hi.

Soren and I are not comming next year. Soren due to workload and I because I've decided to participate in ACIM tour to Morroco instead.
    Capo 2004 Flame red.
    MosFet RR, Eastern Beaver harnes, Metal fuel couplings, HyperPro rear spring, Ricor intiminators, Hepco Becker alu cases, GPS controlled ProOiler chain lube system, iridium sparkplugs, Garmin 660 SatNav, Aprilia heated grips, Aprilia chrash bars, Wilks sump guard, Brembo 4 pot brake mod, coils, screen mod, Aprilia hazard light, angle air valves, K&N airfilter, Catfish/Grant mapping, fixed internal side cases, Bagster tankcover and bag, Factoy Racing slave cluch.
    Yamaha XT 550 1983.
    Honda CX 500 1978. In bits and pieces.
    Honda NTV 650, 1994 SOLD

registered and no problem finn, if i am to head over to Britain its no different to take the Ferry to Newcastle than to Harwich. same route to the same Ferry terminal at hook van holland.

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Hi.

Soren and I are not comming next year. Soren due to workload and I because I've decided to participate in ACIM tour to Morroco instead.
    Current:
    2004 capo - the grey one
    Oberon clutch slave, 4cm extra foam in riders seat, RR back shock , Hagon progressive front springs, 4 techauto coils, AF1 fuel line and metal connectors, both brown connectors replaced with direct wiring, kappa racks and Big Husky 46l cases, hepco becker junior top case,mandatory capo stickers, cbr honda mosfet rectifier. Grant of watford,s map.
    Previous:
    Honda CB 360
    Kawasaki Z1 900
    86 Yamaha xj 900

Wish I could be there!!

Love the wee Video Nerald!

Mods (so far): Aprilia Rally Raid bars, bar clamp, seat, rear shock absorber, suspension link, front guard, headlight stone guard and lower chain guard. Replica RR sump guard. Leo Vince exhaust, Catfish Mapping. Mk2 Top fairing, painted to match. MG hand guards. Aprilia Dorso indicators. Honda CBR600 Reg. Autocom Intercom. Aux fuse block. H&B side racks. Trax Evo panniers. Tourfella top box Palmer aux bracket. BMW GPS quick release mount. Cyclops LED spot lights. Anakee 2 Tyres. And probably something else I can't think of right now!

http://capoandrew.blogspot.com

apriliaforum expert RH_SCOTLAND's Avatar
    Quick update guys.

Accomodation is all sorted. Please look at post 1 of this thread for details of where we are staying and going. But I will need definate numbers asap as I have booked for a maximum of 16 persons and should the number be less I need to let the three venues know so that they can make the beds/rooms available to others. Does that make sense?

I will get the routes maps posted shortly too. As stated previously, some familiar sections of road for some of us. But also lots of new routes and dead ends. We can stop and smell the thistles as we go rather than haring about like eejits.

As we are staying for three nights in Ullapool, it also gives us the possibility of people choosing different routes if they so wish. We dont all have to ride in one group.

Any questions please just ask guys. All makes sense to me, but you southern softies might read my blurb and think what on earth is he on about! A chilly minus 6 coming to work this morning, roll on summer!

apriliaforum Junkie
    Work still fannying around with regards to holiday dates. I have a provisional "Yes" but will chase them up and get back to you. Couldn't run a bath!!!
    Cheers
    Steve

Clear as mud, Robbie!

I have had my holiday confirmed, so I will be a definite attendee. Looking forward to it already.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/timcrasher

http://timcrasher.blogspot.com

2001 Aprilia Caponord: gone but not forgotten
    1997 Caterham Supersport: The low flying bananaGone up in flames!
    2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT ( or should that be PMT )

I'm definitely attending

sorry but can't confirm at this point in time. I'll bring my tent and take me chances if the holiday planning pans out.
    Current:
    2004 capo - the grey one
    Previous:
    Honda CB 360
    Kawasaki Z1 900
    86 Yamaha xj 900

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast