Thread: Butt approved

Butt approved

It works.We had 3 days of early spring here and it got up to 15 and sunny so with sun and dry roads I spent the day riding.I'm not talking about the tooling around riding I mean nasty blasting away from lights riding looking for every corner and trying to push till you feel the tires starting to slip and get a chirp out of the tires at every stop,the I just got out of hibernation celebration sort of riding which the DD1200 does better than any other bike I have ever owned.When I got home after worrying about my low fuel light for about 10 min.and the shadows started to get long I realized for the first time after riding the DD for a tank of fuel my ass didn't hurt.I was cold tired and it was getting to be a pain holding the clutch at lights and my launches weren't as smooth but no sore ass.So I will say again it works.Thank you Alaska Leather......Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1250016.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	457.3 KB 
ID:	273181
    There you go man, keep as cool as you can.Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.Keep on thinking free.

Glad the seat panned out for you. I really like the Big Dorso but the seat just puts me off. So what you have is a custom made seat over your stock pan with sheep skin over that??

I have the Aprilia gel seat which is better than the stock but still bad so after looking around I found a place call Alaskan Leather that sells sheepskin butt pads in different shapes I ordered the pillion 4 after measuring my seat and had them but a strap on the front.I didn't want to spend much because I have a spare seat from a 750 that I'm going to take a whack at upholstering myself.Another great feature of the sheepskin pad is you can put a piece of foam under it.I stuck a piece of a yoga mat cut to the same shape as the pad now the seat is heaven and you can't even see my cheap add on.
    There you go man, keep as cool as you can.Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.Keep on thinking free.