Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Och aye the noo hoon 2015

Quote Originally Posted by The Dr.Jon View Post
    Maybe you should try the tested methodology of consultation rather than dictatorship...?
    I actually "CONSULTATED" with Martin, sorry I mean windy & he thought it was a great idea!!
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAIHEAD View Post
    I actually "CONSULTATED" with Martin, sorry I mean windy & he thought it was a great idea!!
    He played you....

Thinking something is a great idea and actually doing are two different things.

I think gay marriage is a great idea.

#underarm
    Some people will tell you that slow is good Ė but Iím here to tell you that fast is better. Iíve always believed this, in spite of the trouble itís caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba.
    Do Not Be Offended By Anything I Post. I Generally Talk Out Of My Arse.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAIHEAD View Post
    Well, it was a great idea but when put to the masses they were all busy, is it our fault they have other halves that lead their lives for them...
    Budding Authors, check this out. A friends venture.

http://www.stickybooks.co.uk/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by windy View Post
    Well, it was a great idea but when put to the masses they were all busy, is it our fault they have lives.
    Fixed. No charge.
    Some people will tell you that slow is good Ė but Iím here to tell you that fast is better. Iíve always believed this, in spite of the trouble itís caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba.

LOAD OF "FRIGHTENED OF FEMALE" PUSSIES!!, THE LOT OF YERS!!
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Quote Originally Posted by GC6269 View Post
    Fixed. No charge.
    A life, outside of biking? how very dare you sir...

I'd love to go on an extended hoon, but with work and family commitments there's no way I can commit at this time.

A bit nearer may be possible. Why don't we try and organise a couple a little nearer and one night?

I think we will get a lot more participants and I know that isn't always the objective but for a bit of a ride out and a social piss up, I reckon we could do a lot worse.

If there's any interest, I could memo my secretary and have her organise another Yorky Pud Hoon.

I'd love to go on an extended hoon, but with work and family commitments there's no way I can commit at this time.

A bit nearer may be possible. Why don't we try and organise a couple a little nearer and one night?

I think we will get a lot more participants and I know that isn't always the objective but for a bit of a ride out and a social piss up, I reckon we could do a lot worse.

If there's any interest, I could memo my secretary and have her organise another Yorky Pud Hoon.
    Just the Job, I'm in...

I could memo my secretary and have her organise another Yorky Pud Hoon.

Who on earth would that be then??????

Now be a good girl and take a letter.

French one?
    FUCK THE MAGS

Never live the same day twice. (My wife nearly pissed her self laughing when she read my signature line, because she reckons she has never met anyone in the whole of her life who hates change more than me) She does have a point .

I can see him sat on my knee with a notepad in his hand.

I've not thought this through have I?

apriliaforum expert
    Here's a good idea.

We wait 'til its stopped snowing and the road salt has been washed away and its over 10 degrees C and a chance of a half decent weekend and we get on here and put out a shout and have a spontaneous hoon.
    Aprilia V4R APRC
    BMWR1200RT
    HONDA SP2 VTR RC51 TRACK BIKE
    BMW R1200R
    MOTO GUZZI V7 CLASSIC
    YAMAHA R1 2007 STREETFIGHTER
    APRILIA RSVR
    APRILIA TUONO 2003
    KAWASAKI ZXR750 TRACK BIKE
    KAWASAKI ZX600R
    APRILIA RS250
    YAMAHA 600 TENERE DAKAR
    DUCATI DARMAH 900SD
    SUZUKI GT185
    KAWASAKI GPZ600R
    YAMAHA TY175
    YAMAHA RD350YPVS
    KAWASAKI GPZ305 AWFUL BIKE
    KAWASAKI Z550
    SUZUKI DR125

Watch this: http://www.dailymotion.com/Omen4/vid...t-2006_extreme

A spontaneous hoon, I like that, I'll start planning now.
    FUCK THE MAGS

Never live the same day twice. (My wife nearly pissed her self laughing when she read my signature line, because she reckons she has never met anyone in the whole of her life who hates change more than me) She does have a point .

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast