Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Alps TT revisited 2015

Same old Araihead shouting off again but failing to deliver. As before if FatBars can sort you im pretty sure i wouldnt even break a sweat. Face the facts yer old over weight by a large amount. You certainly aint healthy but fairplay yer gob talks a good fight. Oh and your a skanking twat. Yes the deposit was non refundable, but that was for the farm house close to yours, which you cancelled not me. Now you made no mention to me of the place in Scotland as id already cocked off. So i was and still am expecting my deposit back. As before when you've threatened me it doesnt bother me as i know your physically incapable of delivering the cheques your fat mouth is writing AGAIN!! If you really want to talk about this at the Hoon then im happy to do so. But you WILL be giving me my deposit back i promise.Who knows i may even collect the beer kitty money from Mr Hoskins if he is attending at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by AliPisha View Post
    Same old Araihead shouting off again but failing to deliver. As before if FatBars can sort you im pretty sure i wouldnt even break a sweat. Face the facts yer old over weight by a large amount. You certainly aint healthy but fairplay yer gob talks a good fight. Oh and your a skanking twat. Yes the deposit was non refundable, but that was for the farm house close to yours, which you cancelled not me. Now you made no mention to me of the place in Scotland as id already cocked off. So i was and still am expecting my deposit back. As before when you've threatened me it doesnt bother me as i know your physically incapable of delivering the cheques your fat mouth is writing AGAIN!! If you really want to talk about this at the Hoon then im happy to do so. But you WILL be giving me my deposit back i promise.Who knows i may even collect the beer kitty money from Mr Hoskins if he is attending at the same time.
    Does this mean we can't buy a group SatNav
    BMW S1000XR,BMW C600,Honda Crosstourer Sold, Moto Guzzi Stelvio Sold, BMW 1200GS Sold, KTM 450 EXC Sold, Yamaha TMAX 500 sold, Tuono 1000R Factory, Yamaha WR250F Stolen, Tuono 1000 Fighter Crashed, Aprilia Atlantic 500 Blown up, Yamaha Fazer 1000 Sold, Triumph Speed Tripple 955i Sold, Suzuki GSXR750 Sold, Montessa 305 Sold, Yamaha XJR1200 Sold, BMW K75 Sold after 1 week, Hardley 1200 Sold, Montessa 250 Stolen, Kawasaki GPX750R Sold, Yamaha XJ 600 Crashed, Yamaha RD350 Stolen, Suzuki TS250 Sold, Suzuki GS125 Sold, Suzuki AP50 Crashed Crashed Sold

Still got the Tuono, it's a keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by AliPisha View Post
    BLAA BLAA BLAA, , hoy ,Welsh fucking bellfucking end! you only sent a tatty owld back protector up here, nee fucking dosh, IE; only £35 quids worth & all the others actually sent £40, I cancelled the cottage & put all the cash into Torguish House as deposit for there, & if you try to engage yer tiny welsh brain afore yer put yer big gob into gear, you'll remember that you COCKED AFTER the deposits were paid( NOT THAT YOU ACTUALLY SENT MONEY AS I SAID BEFORE) then you have the fucking audacity to ask for a refund..YER GETTING FUCK ALL APART FROM A FUCKING KICKING , oh & by the way I divvent make idol threats , apart from anything to threaten you would be a idol threat to an IDOL CUNT. Anyway, lets see who turns up at Martins, sorry, windy's HOON to sort this out once & for all, in the meantime have yourself a right good think about the shit your getting yourself into talking the big man, ok WELSH IN-BRED CUNT!!
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Fairplay i don't know which is worse the shit that comes outta yer mouth or the vague fantasy that you really do rate yourself that highly. The rest of the lads may think by heck that Araiheads a big bloke and fookin hell he says he's abit tasty like. Well believe me boyo ive never fallen for any of your hot air gobshite. And when i look at you i just see an over weight unfit old man who is nothing and i mean nothing. Ive never threatened you once in all this, all ive said is your a scamming twat. Believe me amigo don't start a war with me please cos il give you one that you wish you had never started. Now sit down old man and chillout cos your way out of your depth and league.

apriliaforum expert
    Blummin eck. Who needs a TV license, eh?
    Aprilia V4R APRC
    BMWR1200RT
    HONDA SP2 VTR RC51 TRACK BIKE
    BMW R1200R
    MOTO GUZZI V7 CLASSIC
    YAMAHA R1 2007 STREETFIGHTER
    APRILIA RSVR
    APRILIA TUONO 2003
    KAWASAKI ZXR750 TRACK BIKE
    KAWASAKI ZX600R
    APRILIA RS250
    YAMAHA 600 TENERE DAKAR
    DUCATI DARMAH 900SD
    SUZUKI GT185
    KAWASAKI GPZ600R
    YAMAHA TY175
    YAMAHA RD350YPVS
    KAWASAKI GPZ305 AWFUL BIKE
    KAWASAKI Z550
    SUZUKI DR125

Watch this: http://www.dailymotion.com/Omen4/vid...t-2006_extreme

Now that the children have gone to bed, are we changing this date or what???
    Some people will tell you that slow is good Ė but Iím here to tell you that fast is better. Iíve always believed this, in spite of the trouble itís caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba.
    Do Not Be Offended By Anything I Post. I Generally Talk Out Of My Arse.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAIHEAD View Post
    BLAA BLAA BLAA, , hoy ,Welsh fucking bellfucking end! you only sent a tatty owld back protector up here, nee fucking dosh, IE; only £35 quids worth & all the others actually sent £40, I cancelled the cottage & put all the cash into Torguish House as deposit for there, & if you try to engage yer tiny welsh brain afore yer put yer big gob into gear, you'll remember that you COCKED AFTER the deposits were paid( NOT THAT YOU ACTUALLY SENT MONEY AS I SAID BEFORE) then you have the fucking audacity to ask for a refund..YER GETTING FUCK ALL APART FROM A FUCKING KICKING , oh & by the way I divvent make idol threats , apart from anything to threaten you would be a idol threat to an IDOL CUNT. Anyway, lets see who turns up at Martins, sorry, windy's HOON to sort this out once & for all, in the meantime have yourself a right good think about the shit your getting yourself into talking the big man, ok WELSH IN-BRED CUNT!!
    yer fooking scanking coont... £40 .. I sent £50.... I want me tenner back or I'll be up there to give your asre a kicking, and don't think I won't do it, I know where you live matey...

Budding Authors, check this out. A friends venture.

http://www.stickybooks.co.uk/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Harry H View Post
    Does this mean we can't buy a group SatNav
    No, we spent it all on pies and 12 bags of chips for 6 of us.. and had a right old feasty...
    Budding Authors, check this out. A friends venture.

http://www.stickybooks.co.uk/index.html

is it to early to mention a BEER kitty
    the one and only original hairy,any attempts at copying will fail ,
    cause araihead stuck his finger up a woodpeckers hole,

and the woodpecker said god bless ur soul,

pull it out
    pull it out

Quote Originally Posted by hairy View Post
    is it to early to mention a BEER kitty
    No it's too late, Twin has already bought it up....Keep up man, keep up

We're now at the stage where Mongo and Araihead are sending each other love letters although they haven't got a room yet
    BMW S1000XR,BMW C600,Honda Crosstourer Sold, Moto Guzzi Stelvio Sold, BMW 1200GS Sold, KTM 450 EXC Sold, Yamaha TMAX 500 sold, Tuono 1000R Factory, Yamaha WR250F Stolen, Tuono 1000 Fighter Crashed, Aprilia Atlantic 500 Blown up, Yamaha Fazer 1000 Sold, Triumph Speed Tripple 955i Sold, Suzuki GSXR750 Sold, Montessa 305 Sold, Yamaha XJR1200 Sold, BMW K75 Sold after 1 week, Hardley 1200 Sold, Montessa 250 Stolen, Kawasaki GPX750R Sold, Yamaha XJ 600 Crashed, Yamaha RD350 Stolen, Suzuki TS250 Sold, Suzuki GS125 Sold, Suzuki AP50 Crashed Crashed Sold

Still got the Tuono, it's a keeper.

I bet they're blowing kissy faces at each other via PM!!!
    Some people will tell you that slow is good Ė but Iím here to tell you that fast is better. Iíve always believed this, in spite of the trouble itís caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba.
    Do Not Be Offended By Anything I Post. I Generally Talk Out Of My Arse.

On the Englandshire side of the Welsh Border
    Fuckin' HELL!

This is like 'Eastenders'!

Only with a better script

Quote Originally Posted by GC6269 View Post
    I bet they're blowing kissy faces at each other via PM!!!
    If that's the worse thing they're doing in private then it's a relief to all of us... It could potentially be a lot worse and they could also be videoing it - the mere thought makes me throw up a bit...

apriliaforum expert
    Come on hank, BAN THEM!
    Aprilia V4R APRC
    BMWR1200RT
    HONDA SP2 VTR RC51 TRACK BIKE
    BMW R1200R
    MOTO GUZZI V7 CLASSIC
    YAMAHA R1 2007 STREETFIGHTER
    APRILIA RSVR
    APRILIA TUONO 2003
    KAWASAKI ZXR750 TRACK BIKE
    KAWASAKI ZX600R
    APRILIA RS250
    YAMAHA 600 TENERE DAKAR
    DUCATI DARMAH 900SD
    SUZUKI GT185
    KAWASAKI GPZ600R
    YAMAHA TY175
    YAMAHA RD350YPVS
    KAWASAKI GPZ305 AWFUL BIKE
    KAWASAKI Z550
    SUZUKI DR125

Watch this: http://www.dailymotion.com/Omen4/vid...t-2006_extreme

For wot??? He's the big man with the empty threats AGAIN..Not me i just asked for my money back.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast