Thread: benelli 350 rs

benelli 350 rs

hi can you help ive found a 350rs 4cly 1977 in mint condision all working order but what it worth i like it but dont want to pay over the odds

No idea but less than a Honda 400/4 of the same era.
    FUCK THE MAGS

Never live the same day twice. (My wife nearly pissed her self laughing when she read my signature line, because she reckons she has never met anyone in the whole of her life who hates change more than me) She does have a point .

Quote Originally Posted by FTM View Post
    No idea but less than a Honda 400/4 of the same era.
    you think bloke asking 5k i like it alot and there like rocking horse poo bit like a morini 350 sport or mv just dont need to pay more than it value

A quick search showed a couple for sale two years ago. One immaculate with 32 miles on the clock was asking 7,000 and the other was going for about 3,250 and low mileage. They are as rare as rocking horse poo and look better than the 400/4 IMHO but it's hard to put a value on one. I'd say for 5,000 it would have to be very low mileage and immaculate condition. I'd love one.

http://www.vintagebike.co.uk/classif.../#.U0WZirmPK1s

http://classic-motorbikes.net/classi...t-rs-for-sale/
    FUCK THE MAGS

Never live the same day twice. (My wife nearly pissed her self laughing when she read my signature line, because she reckons she has never met anyone in the whole of her life who hates change more than me) She does have a point .

Quote Originally Posted by FTM View Post
    A quick search showed a couple for sale two years ago. One immaculate with 32 miles on the clock was asking 7,000 and the other was going for about 3,250 and low mileage. They are as rare as rocking horse poo and look better than the 400/4 IMHO but it's hard to put a value on one. I'd say for 5,000 it would have to be very low mileage and immaculate condition. I'd love one.

http://www.vintagebike.co.uk/classif.../#.U0WZirmPK1s

http://classic-motorbikes.net/classi...t-rs-for-sale/
    its the second bike at 3K thats for sale looks like the mot bloke got it off him and is putting a bit on he as probley payed 2,5k a few years ago think ill offer 3k ish

Quote Originally Posted by haga lout View Post
    its the second bike at 3K thats for sale looks like the mot bloke got it off him and is putting a bit on he as probley payed 2,5k a few years ago think ill offer 3k ish
    Geoff why are you looking at these small bikes.......I can't see you riding it very far..or is it for popping down to the shops when using your glamper..
    (2003 Infinity Blue Capo) - Leo Vince x3 Cans/K&N Air filter/Snorkle-less/Catfish Map/ZX-6R FH016 Mosphet Rectifier/Front Coils re-located/Metal Fuel CRC Fixings/Brown Connector-less/Hyperpro Springs F&R/Rear Hugger/R&G Heated Grips/Krauser Alloy Panniers/Givi G45 Box/BMW GS1150 HandGuards with Touratech Extensions/Kawasaki Z1000 Mirrors/CREE LED's/Wilks Raid Rep Sump Guard & aprilia Crash Bars + Lots of Stickers..
    (2004 BMW R1150 RT) Bigger touring screen, headlight protector & aftermarket reflective decals.
    (1990 Kawasaki ZZ-R 1100C1) Remus Innovation S/S Full System, Double Bubble Screen, ZXR750 full lift Carbtops & RenTec rack.
    (1997 Kawasaki KLR 650 C3) In Kwacker Green.