Page 586 of 588 FirstFirst ... 86486536576584585586587588 LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 8808

Thread: What have you done to your RSV4 today?

apriliaforum Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by V4Ape2013 View Post
    Nice man! Like that idea and love your bike. Are those COX radiator guards you have? How do you like them and easy install I assume?
    Hey, man! Yours is coming along great, as well. Yep, Cox guards. Super easy install (bolt-on) and got them because I still street ride the bike. Simple insurance against the stuff that can take out a radiator at speed.

Quote Originally Posted by ANORXIC'51 View Post
    Hey, man! Yours is coming along great, as well. Yep, Cox guards. Super easy install (bolt-on) and got them because I still street ride the bike. Simple insurance against the stuff that can take out a radiator at speed.
    Appreciate it! I need to look into a set. Any recommendations on where to buy them for the best price?
    "The definition of insanity -Doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different result"

apriliaforum expert brandonmccann's Avatar
    why's this thread so dead for the V4 part? Shiver ppl always posting what they're up to lol.

On that note, what are y'all up to? Just got my moto dynamic tail light wired up last night on my project bike. Next thing is figuring out this super frustrating headlight wiring for my projector.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1KwgjHndFt/

(dunno how to direct link IG photos)
    -----------------------------------------
    *WANT to BUY, sell 2 me plz* - Gilles/Racetorx Ti shift holder, Apex Mfg GP clip ons, Domino MotoGP grips, Robby Moto SBK rearsets; ​FOR 2012 RSV4

[SLAVE I] - 2009 Stage I Aprilia Shiver; 2013 - 2019(highside May 17th).
    [SLAVE II] -2012 Aprilia RSV4 APRC; current - Race ECU, Ti Racefit exhaust, EuroRacing throttle, CRG Arrows, HSBK seat, Melotti upper, tail tidy, road/track fairings, MWR filter, TWM GP levers, GBracing covers, Rizoma sprocket cover, Motobox signals, Marc1 screen, Samco kit,

no idea why the thread is so quiet... *shrugs*

installed Zero Gravity Corsa Light Smoke Windscreen.
    Cleaned her up, and applied spray wax.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LRM_EXPORT_136221955378658_20190815_153137500.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	386570

apriliaforum expert brandonmccann's Avatar
    noiceee! I've got a ZG Marc1 screen I'm waiting to install. I just need my decal and my bolts delivered for it. End of the month or so?
    -----------------------------------------
    *WANT to BUY, sell 2 me plz* - Gilles/Racetorx Ti shift holder, Apex Mfg GP clip ons, Domino MotoGP grips, Robby Moto SBK rearsets; ​FOR 2012 RSV4

[SLAVE I] - 2009 Stage I Aprilia Shiver; 2013 - 2019(highside May 17th).
    [SLAVE II] -2012 Aprilia RSV4 APRC; current - Race ECU, Ti Racefit exhaust, EuroRacing throttle, CRG Arrows, HSBK seat, Melotti upper, tail tidy, road/track fairings, MWR filter, TWM GP levers, GBracing covers, Rizoma sprocket cover, Motobox signals, Marc1 screen, Samco kit,

apriliaforum newb
    Just got mine akra installed, rear foot pegs gone, red cox radiator guards, tank pad, fender eliminator. What a bike!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190815_201412.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	386583  

Name:	20190815_201253.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	386584  

Quote Originally Posted by Kawininja View Post
    Just got mine akra installed, rear foot pegs gone, red cox radiator guards, tank pad, fender eliminator. What a bike!
    Nice, now all you need is a Gold chain, but don't throw the OEM chain for now, it will last you along time.
    I had to change mine, 19,000km on odo, due to front sprocket excessive wear, guess that's due to the 8km of dirt road I have to traverse each way, to go road riding.
    I put on new sprockets JT rear & Supersprox front with D.I.D 525ZVM-X STREET/RACING GOLD CHAIN.
    stayed with OEM gearing, 16/41

Name:	IMG_3411.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	386585

I also did some beta testing for GuzziDiag on my ECU, great things coming.
    Last edited by plocky; 08-16-2019 at 02:25 AM.
    2015(16) RSV4 RR Ascari Black 201HP

apriliaforum newb
    Nice! I'm loving how much easier this bike is to work on than my old ducati

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

apriliaforum newb
    Cox radiator guard

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

apriliaforum Junkie
    Not much going on due to rotator cuff repair surgery a few weeks ago as a result of my Road America rainy afternoon highside back in late May, but have been able to get a few things done with the left arm in the sling. Can’t really do anything else until I can use my left arm again. So lightened rear rotor, 520 conversion, etc will have to wait. Super bummed out I’m not at COTA this weekend, as it’s the first time since 2013 that I’ve missed making the trip down from MN to ride there.

Ah well. Plenty of time for ‘Phase 2’, as by the time my shoulder is fit enough to work/ride again.....there’ll be snow & ice on the ground.

Deleted the rest of the emissions/secondary air system w/PSR blockoffs, switched to a Motoholders rear subframe & Carbomoto fairing stay. Added ‘19 1100 F brake ducts. Shortened the Akra muffler 4”, then had the link pipe extended 3”. Swapped to Evo2 headers/collector.

Then put the track fairings back on as a ‘final look’ before a somewhat subtle aesthetic change for next year.

Last edited by ANORXIC'51; 08-25-2019 at 10:24 AM.

apriliaforum newb
    What does extending the link pipe do?

apriliaforum Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by fpizzojr View Post
    What does extending the link pipe do?
    Adds back a good portion of the length back that I cut off when I shortened the muffler. Not that I’m skilled enough to notice a 2hp/1tq power loss with just a shortened muffler on a regular length link pipe, but ‘theoretically’ (gosh, I hate using that term) this should help gain it back. Also now less likely to have the long-muffler purists verbally crucify me, lol.

apriliaforum expert
    Good job on the shortie ANORXIC.Some guys take it too far.Yours look as short as it should be taken imo.
    Well done,nice bikes you have.

apriliaforum newb
    Quote Originally Posted by ANORXIC'51 View Post
    Adds back a good portion of the length back that I cut off when I shortened the muffler. Not that I’m skilled enough to notice a 2hp/1tq power loss with just a shortened muffler on a regular length link pipe, but ‘theoretically’ (gosh, I hate using that term) this should help gain it back. Also now less likely to have the long-muffler purists verbally crucify me, lol.
    Thanks! Beautiful bike!

apriliaforum newb
    Interested in doing ABS delete on mine. Where can i find the caps similar to the ones you used on the ABS controller? Thanks

Page 586 of 588 FirstFirst ... 86486536576584585586587588 LastLast