Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Bike transport opportunities

apriliaforum Junkie
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by groundhog105 View Post
    Iím looking for motorcycle transport from Austin to San Diego in the next week if someone is coming this way.
    Found a shipper

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Feedback Score
    Hello im in need of a bike picked up in Ashburn Va to California. Anyone..Thank you.

apriliaforum newb
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Keffler View Post
    Sorry for the bad form of this being my first post to the forum but excited to be riding an Aprilia again...Fingers crossed I'll be closing the deal on a 2010 RSV4 in the Santa Cruz area and looking for someone to pick it up and transport it to Denver Colorado. Please let me know if anyone might be able to help out. I'd pay you of course. Thanks a ton for all the great info on the forum and look forward to pitching in.
    Bike is ready to pick up this weekend (10/6/2018) if anyone is heading this way?

apriliaforum newb
    Feedback Score
    Ended up having ELA Group pick up and deliver the bike. It all went really well and I'd highly recommend them if anyone is looking for someone to ship a bike. They loaded it into a sprinter van and were very easy to work with. Santa Cruz to Denver for $550.

Daniel Poriza
    773-383-285(two)
    plumlov(at) icloud.com

Hope that helps someone out!

Feedback Score
    Anybody going from California to North Carolina? Trying to buy a bike from Cali and figured I'd try here first.

Feedback Score
    @4NIK8R if someone is looking to do his transport I might have a return trip haul from Washington D.C./Alexandria area back out to Cali (SiValley - SanJose). I have used ForwardAir often since they have containers and that worked well in the past.

Feedback Score
    Yeah. This is my first time shipping a bike, so just trying to figure it out. Did uship and the bids are pretty ridiculous. I've heard to wait it out a bit as more/cheaper options will appear. I'll check forwardair. Thanks!

apriliaforum newb
    Feedback Score
    have a 1098 needing to go from swedesboro NJ to Washington PA as soon as possible. no longer have a truck/trailer to use gah!
    text me if you can 412.fourhundred.6900

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415