Thread: Stupid stickers off !!

Stupid stickers off !!

Didn't need a blow dryer. Just stand the beast in the nuclear hellfire Texas sun for a few minutes, then begin the annoying task of peeling off tiny bits of the stupid stickers.

What an idiotic thing to do, placing those horrific stickers over the beautiful metal flake paint. There is room under the seat if they must be on the bike. I guess last will be the stupid sticker on the steering neck, warning all not to remove the radiator cap when hot. I wonder if the folks in Kalifornia get Surgeon General of the State warnings plastered additionally on their bikes?
    2011 1200 Dorsoduro, 5,550 miles
    World Economy = House of Cards
    Greece = Ceiling Fan, now Italy, Spain... contagion

Agree, I don;t like stickers too. I like when you see just a clean color, best one colored whole thing. try to remove them with some heat.. Because if you do it later you will see that those places will have more contrast because of sun...

Just thank the F'ing lawyers in the good ole' USA for making life more annoying for 100's of millions of us because a few idiots think suing will get them "free" money. What a bunch of asstards.
    potere - italian for power
    have M1 permit, will travel

I guess we're lucky in Australia we don't get any of those annoying stickers. When I bought my Dorsoduro new, it only had one little warning sticker on the chain guard which was easily removed.

Quote Originally Posted by supamoto View Post

I guess we're lucky in Australia we don't get any of those annoying stickers. When I bought my Dorsoduro new, it only had one little warning sticker on the chain guard which was easily removed.
    LOL Italians must be very touchy feely or something, mine had 3 small stickers, 2 warning about the exhaust being hot in Italian *DOH*, and another recommending 95RON or better, also in Italian.

It's the middle of winter here, but 15 minutes in the sun was enough to loosen them up, pulled them off while washing, then used some anhydrous ethyl alcohol (99.95% the good sh!t) to get rid of the last traces of glue

apriliaforum newb
    Not many stickers on Uk bikes just two on the pipes and one on tank (unleaded fuel only). Mine came off easy then surface glue removed with wife's nail varnish remover.