Thread: bimota's at Riding Into History

bimota's at Riding Into History

Here are a few pictures of my bimota's at the Riding Into History Concours at the World Golf Village in St. Augustine Florida. As always a fantastic event and venue for it to be held at.

The pictures were taken in early morning before event took place. They are of my SB8RS and the DB2 tricolor, the SB8RS was first in class DB2 got a order of merit. In the pictures you get some idea of what the venue is like, you could not ask for a better place to hold such a event. There are 400 bikes and I would guess the crowd was more than 10,000. Will try to post more pictures in a few weeks.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Let me be the 1st to say.......beautiful 'mota's ya got there........especially that SB8RS.......that is one very rare machine.

EDIT: As a side note, when I lived in NH, I had the pleasure of taking pics of many Bimota's several years ago in MA at the annual IMOC (Italian Motorcycle Owners Club) rally in Sturbridge. There was at least 1 Tesi & V-Due, SB's, YB's, etc. With all those Bimota's there, plus the other marques, it was like dying and going to heaven.
    Last edited by FALCOnry; 05-24-2011 at 10:48 AM. Reason: added edit
    '03 Black/Silver
    ARROW CF slip-ons & chip
    Genuine Aprilia Falco Luggage (panniers)
    Puig Dark Smoke touring screen (thanks Mfed)
    Ohlins shock....not installed (yet)

“An intelligent person can rationalize anything, a wise person doesn't try.”
    ― Jen Knox

apriliaforum Junkie
    One word: SEXY!

you have an SB8??
    Damn you!!!!!
    #1 Forum Magic Missile Caster

"I rode a Griso at when I used to work for Aprilia City in Melbourne. Probably the nicest bike ever" - Cosaro

1972 Laverda SF 750
    2007 Moto Guzzi Griso 1100
    2003 Moto Guzzi California Titanium 1100 - for sale