Thread: 2003 Colin Edwards Edition RSV R Mille

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

2003 Colin Edwards Edition RSV R Mille

One of 50 that was sent to the States, and only 461 world wide. This one is VIN # 066. Right at 10K miles at the moment, with decent Pirelli Angel ST's on it.

Located in Carthage, NC

Full Ohlins suspension

Carbon Fiber bits here and there.

Radial Brembos

Factory OZ forged wheels.

Full dual Akrapovic exhaust.

57mm throttle body kit installed with matching EPROM.

I also have a Tuono rear seat which I use for a tail bag I will include.

When these were shipped to the States, they had standard exhaust, and standard 51mm throttle bodies. In the crate was the Akrapovics, with EPROM chip, and 57mm throttle bodies, with another EPROM chip. Finding one with everything mounted, including the 57's, is difficult. I have the stock pipe, and the stock air box items, as well as new smaller front sprocket that also came with the bike when sold new. I also have the stock and Akrapovic EPROM chips.

The last time I tracked it, I rubbed the right lower, and it went through the decal. I have a new decal for it, but have not yet installed it.

It's not show room mint, and has signs of a stand still drop on the right side, but is extremely clean. Impressive power, and incredible scalpel handing. I have done track on it, but rarely ride it. I do not need to sell it, but will let it go if a buyer wants it.

Price is $7K. Yes, I have a clear title. This bike retailed at $19,995 new.

Included stock items..

Throttle body verification...

Ron
    MSgt USMC (Retired!)
    N2 CR
    WERA # 45
    IBA #38812

RST Futura
    Colin Edwards RSV R Mille #066 (Sold now. Sigh...)
    2007.5 Tuono

For custom paint work, check out https://www.facebook.com/Trading-Paint-162751633826626/

apriliaforum expert RSVRFACTORY's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    can I ask why you are selling this awsome bike??
    Quote Originally Posted by falco03 View Post
    anyone that'd do that to a falco oughtta have their nuts tacked to a stump and then pushed over backwards.

My carbon footprint is about 3% of Al Gore's, and if you're greener than Gore, you're green enough

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Honestly? I am more than a bit apprehensive about future employment and would rather have the funds in the bank that the bike in the garage. I have other bikes to ride anyways, and this was bought more as a whim than anything since I had the money in the bank when it came up for sale.

Like I said, I don't NEED to sell it. It's just something I have been debating about, so I threw it out there.

If it were up to me, I woud rather never sell it, but like I said, I am a bit worried about the future finances right now.
    Ron
    MSgt USMC (Retired!)
    N2 CR
    WERA # 45
    IBA #38812

RST Futura
    2007.5 Tuono

For custom paint work, check out https://www.facebook.com/Trading-Paint-162751633826626/

apriliaforum expert RSVRFACTORY's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    damn...I was dreaming that you wanted something new/different an you would be taking trades.
    Quote Originally Posted by falco03 View Post
    anyone that'd do that to a falco oughtta have their nuts tacked to a stump and then pushed over backwards.

My carbon footprint is about 3% of Al Gore's, and if you're greener than Gore, you're green enough

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    What's on the table?
    Ron
    MSgt USMC (Retired!)
    N2 CR
    WERA # 45
    IBA #38812

RST Futura
    2007.5 Tuono

apriliaforum expert
    Feedback Score
    What a beautiful bike.
    Fast red 03 Tuono, dual Renegade exhaust, Renegade style intake, FP Tuono chip, 57mm TB's. SOLD
    1989 Kawasaki ZX 10 with a modded 2003 ZZR1200 motor. 41mm Keihin Flat-slides with the long stacks, stick coils, and a Micron pipe. I forgot the comfy Concours clip-ons.

apriliaforum Member cheapbastard's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    and the pics don't even do this bike justice. I've seen it in the flesh, and actually got to even throw a leg over it. Definitely one sweet ride, wished I had the bucks to buy it.

Feedback Score
    From seeing the thread in off topic I'll throw this out...

If things get tight I will take it off your hands for what you paid two months ago.
    Don't worry about the increased miles as I know you take very good care of your bikes.

So sleep tight just let me know and it can be in my garage tommorow.
    Originally Posted by Geedub/GeoR
    Please, Dianne was England's most tragic mistake. Half of the time she called the papers herself so they could report she was shagging that Saudi billionaire's son and never mind the children, hey? Cunt.

A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Two months ago? Not quiet, and while I don't blame you, thanks for playing anyway!
    Ron
    MSgt USMC (Retired!)
    N2 CR
    WERA # 45
    IBA #38812

RST Futura
    2007.5 Tuono

Feedback Score
    beautiful bike man!
    2004 RSVR Factory in Black
    - art cans, sliders, robby rearsets
    FOR SALE!

apriliaforum Member cheapbastard's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by futfalc View Post
    From seeing the thread in off topic I'll throw this out...

If things get tight I will take it off your hands for what you paid two months ago.
    Don't worry about the increased miles as I know you take very good care of your bikes.

So sleep tight just let me know and it can be in my garage tommorow.

sounds like you should have bought it a few months ago.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    ^

Kinda what I was thinking!

When I bought the bike, I paid what the guy was asking. No lowball offers. No haggling. Only reason I bought it at the time was due to the opportunity to get a sweet bike at a decent price. I never really intended to keep it, but it would not hurt my feelings if I did.
    Ron
    MSgt USMC (Retired!)
    N2 CR
    WERA # 45
    IBA #38812

RST Futura
    2007.5 Tuono

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Feedback Score
    I have a Edwards looking to part with figured I would give you guys first crack at it let me know. I don't always check my messages here my email is josephrodbfg@yahoo.com. Located in SF bay area