Thread: 2004 RSVR Factory for sale - very high spec

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Feedback Score

2004 RSVR Factory for sale - very high spec

This has been my pride and joy for the last few years, but now needs a new home. Have loads of pictures available to be sent if requested (not sure how to attach them to this thread). Open to sensible offers.

As the "Factory" version it comes standard with Ohlins front and rear suspension and steering damper, Brembo radial calipers, lightweight forged alloy OZ wheels and carbon front and rear mudguards, hand guards and side panels.

Set out below is the list of additions I've made to the bike. I've kept pretty much all of the original parts as well:

(i) Smaltmoto 60mm full exhaust system with titanium end cans;
    (ii) Evolutione air box conversion;
    (iii) STM slipper clutch;
    (iv) Sato rear sets;
    (v) Uprated Brembo rear caliper;
    (vi) Carbon seat unit and seat cover;
    (vii) R&G frame sliders;
    (viii) Woodcraft fork and swing arm sliders;
    (ix) Rapid Bike tuning module (allows for custom ignition and fuelling mapping-unlike PCiii which just allows fuel mapping);
    (x) MRA tinted screen;
    (xi) Gold DID chain running on 16-42 gearing with Sprockets rear sprocket;
    (xi) AF1 Racing custom link plates.

Full service history. Current mileage is 17,300. However a replacement engine was fitted at 14,900 miles with an engine with 9000 miles on it. This engine was fully inspected and tested and given a full service including valve clearances when fitted. The Bike was then given a custom fuelling and ignition set up on a rolling road using the Rapid Bike tuning module fitted (also have PCiii previously installed and set up set up to run with the Smaltmoto Pipes). It makes 131 RWHP and 73.8 Lbs/ft according to the dyno charts. Ohlins fork service carried out in March 2007. Tyres Pirelli Diablo Corsa IIIs with 1000 miles on them.

I also have the original engine which was blueprinted, had the crank balanced and head porting work carried out. The tuner messed up one of the heads which lead to leakage on that cylinder. Hence the replacement engine.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Feedback Score

2004 RSVR for sale - very high spec photos

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RSVRFactory 08-09 (3).jpg 
Views:	478 
Size:	296.1 KB 
ID:	150929

Name:	RSVR Engine Rebuild 041.jpg 
Views:	469 
Size:	263.0 KB 
ID:	150937

Name:	RSVR Factory 08-09(5).jpg 
Views:	479 
Size:	241.4 KB 
ID:	150928

Name:	RSVR Engine Rebuild 043.jpg 
Views:	471 
Size:	296.1 KB 
ID:	150936

Name:	RSVR Factory (04).jpg 
Views:	475 
Size:	211.2 KB 
ID:	150927
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RSVRFactory 08-09 (1).jpg 
Views:	485 
Size:	263.0 KB 
ID:	150924  

Feedback Score
    What are you looking to get for the bike and where would said bike be located?

apriliaforum Member
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Apeboy View Post
    What are you looking to get for the bike and where would said bike be located?
    My thoughts exactly...

apriliaforum expert HighPlainsRider's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    Judging from the tax disc, the bike is located in the UK. Can't help with the price though except it'll be in pounds sterling
    '05 Tuono Factory

Mods: 2-2 Ti Akra w/Akra chip; Renegade CF airbox; HID low beam; 'R' matt CF seat hump; 16:44 gearing and Supersprox rear sprocket.

apriliaforum Junkie
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HighPlainsRider View Post
    Judging from the tax disc, the bike is located in the UK. Can't help with the price though except it'll be in pounds sterling

Well judging from the picture's! I would guess on the corner of Kenyon Street & Stevenage road, London SW6.. or Fulham to the London locals. I know that street pretty well. Fulham palace is on the south end really cool place go visit on a slow day. Lots of history http://www.fulhampalace.org/ . Also great park for the kids at the same end of the street, lot's of nice place's and pub to enjoy on the river.

If that garage is your's on the corner of Kenyon and Stevenage road? may I just suggest a couple of extra lock's on it?
    Last edited by speedkelly; 11-11-2010 at 07:36 PM.
    Aprilia-less!

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Feedback Score

re:bike for sale very high spec

Bike is located in the UK, currently housed and displayed in motorcycle dealer's showroom and can be viewed there. I'll send details to anyone interested. Looking for offers around 4,750.