Thread: Pedrosa in for 11/12

Pedrosa in for 11/12

The Japanese factory and Spanish rider will continue their partnership in MotoGP for a further two seasons in 2011 and 2012

Here

Damn you beat me to it.

now whats going to happen to Dovi???
    2003 model boy
    2010 model babygurl

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!

apriliaforum expert Cryogeneric's Avatar
    I think this says a lot regarding Dani's opinion on the bike. Honda has finally delivered a strong 800cc package.

It makes me wonder if Honda secretly knew their engines would be the most reliable and pushed the hardest for the engline limit rule under the guise of "cost cutting"....

apriliaforum expert
    looks like a pissing contest between puig and suppo is brewing, with repsol and hrc also taking sides
    link

Apparently Puig (and Repsol) are afraid that Stoner would get more support from Suppo than they would (on their side of the garage).
    Seems like Puig is already sharpening is knife and practicing his "stab in the back" moves... Hopes Hayden as given a few hints to Stoner during their stay.

easy fix for Honda, just swap out Asimo's ecu
    #1 Forum Mod Pisser-Offer

Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will
    I sure could use a vacation from this stupid shit, silly shit, stupid shit... One great big festering neon distraction, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim!!!

apriliaforum expert RSVRFACTORY's Avatar
    anyone know how much money Pedrosa resigned for?
    Quote Originally Posted by falco03 View Post
    anyone that'd do that to a falco oughtta have their nuts tacked to a stump and then pushed over backwards.

My carbon footprint is about 3% of Al Gore's, and if you're greener than Gore, you're green enough