Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sxv/rxv shocks on ebay cheap.../Marchesini SuperMoto Wheel 16.5 cheapp

apriliaforum expert

Sxv/rxv shocks on ebay cheap.../Marchesini SuperMoto Wheel 16.5 cheapp

NOT MINE BUT SEEMS LIKE A DEAL THOUGHT ID PASS IT ON

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Custo...ht_3657wt_1167

also found very cheap 16.5 Marchesini SuperMoto Wheels from qtm on ebay inventory blow out john said sxv 16.5 applies to this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/March...#ht_658wt_1167

apriliaforum Junkie
    Marchesini not too cheap....$600 only for front wheel.....

apriliaforum expert
    600.00 us dollars shipped is very cheap for a front wheel normal is 800-900

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Sweet wheels wrong time...

apriliaforum expert 10pointjames's Avatar
    I will sell my BST carbon fiber wheels with brembo front rotor, rear rotor and 43 tooth sprocket, direct fit for$2500.00 Cost $4000.00 and in excellent condition. Much lighter than any other wheel out there. Made a big difference in acceleration and braking. Love em but am kinda hurtin for cash at the moment.
    [

apriliaforum Member
    I just got a quote Friday from Motostano that looks like it beats that QTMI deal, but that is on a full set 17x5 and the 16.5, but now I've got to call qtmi to see what they will offer on a set since they are only an hour away from me. Unless 10 pt. is really hurting and wants a quick sale...
    Last edited by antigrav; 03-28-2010 at 11:23 PM.

apriliaforum expert
    Motostrano sells the fronts for 845.00 and they get them from John at www.qtmi.com

http://www.motostrano.com/masufrwh.html

whole set is 1,830 and rear is 1,000 so the qtm deal on eBay is a few hundred dollars cheaper for front even with set purchase..

http://www.motostrano.com/mafoalsuwh.html

apriliaforum expert
    Motostrano is one of my sponsor the front wheel on eBay is cheaper then what Joe at Motostrano costs is.. it's a very good deal

good luck getting a rear Sxv wheel.. been waiting on mine new ones for 2 months...nobody in the us has a rear Sxv 5.50 rear

apriliaforum expert
    Quote Originally Posted by 10pointjames View Post
    I will sell my BST carbon fiber wheels with brembo front rotor, rear rotor and 43 tooth sprocket, direct fit for$2500.00 Cost $4000.00 and in excellent condition. Much lighter than any other wheel out there. Made a big difference in acceleration and braking. Love em but am kinda hurtin for cash at the moment.

that's a he'll of a deal James I'd be to afraid I'd destroy them.. as I don't do much road race do alot of tracks with dirt and big jumps...

apriliaforum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by weston22s View Post
    Motostrano is one of my sponsor the front wheel on eBay is cheaper then what Joe at Motostrano costs is.. it's a very good deal

good luck getting a rear Sxv wheel.. been waiting on mine new ones for 2 months...nobody in the us has a rear Sxv 5.50 rear
    Well I have an emailed quote from Joe that is quite a bit cheaper than the prices advertised on the internet... so he's either giving me a deal well below qtmi on the 16.5 or well below on the rear, but his quote is delivered as a set both wheels together, he doesn't price seperately.... and I'll ask him about lead time on the rears..

apriliaforum expert
    5.00 rears may be avail the 5.50 are the problem it's the rear is why it may be cheaper cost is about the same on rear as front... I know motostrano cant sell a 16.5 for 600.00 shipped unless they are just hurting but they usually don't stock Sxv wheels...but hr may have got stuck with a set and want to unload it I'll have to ask him..

apriliaforum Member
    but hr may have got stuck with a set and want to unload it I'll have to ask him..
    Who is hr?

Why would you want a 5.5 if your doing strictly SM? I'm going with a 5 and I am going to be doing majority RR tracks... Motostrano said told me they don't stock them, and it would take a couple weeks.

apriliaforum expert
    lol I ment he not hr..I like the handling of the 5.50 better all the pro sm teams run 5.50 rear jeff ward Honda,ktm hmc team ,graves yamaha they all have custom widend swing arms from devtec,suter to run the wide 5.50... yeah Joe gets the wheels from qtm so he is prob getting a better price while qtm is selling off some there stock at a discount .. qtm is who has the wheels on eBay for 595.00..

lol I ment he not hr..I like the handling of the 5.50 better all the pro sm teams run 5.50 rear jeff ward Honda,ktm hmc team ,graves yamaha they all have custom widend swing arms from devtec,suter to run the wide 5.50... yeah Joe gets the wheels from qtm so he is prob getting a better price while qtm is selling off some there stock at a discount .. qtm is who has the wheels on eBay for 595.00..
    I could be wrong but I though the USA aprilia team was running 5.0's. Maybe Amauri will chime in with the facts....
    2004 Tuono

apriliaforum expert
    didn't know alpina made a 5.0 rear for Aprilia... anyway I know all the other teams do use 5.50 rear cause they have custom swing arms

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast