Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pegaso GA (1995): Useful pdf documents

apriliaforum newb
    no worries

new fake mail:_
    Lacer1971@jourrapide.com

thanks a lot for the manuals for the early Pegaso 1992/93 with the crank with the roller bearings , really been looking for the right manuals (both parts list and workshop manual) for my Pegaso 650 GA 1992,now I got both downloaded...

really useful for me both the original parts list with aprilia parts nr ,and the rotax 655 92 repair manual-

thanks a lot for sharing.

best wishes
    jim from norway

apriliaforum newb
    Excellent thread, I appreciate it's a really old conversation but these manuals are an enormous improvement on the ones I have had up to now.
    Been struggling for information on my 1995 pegaso a bit but these will be a great help! ����

apriliaforum newb
    Thanks Blaest. I'm VERY new to Pegaso and learning fast the information is hard to come by on these bikes.

-M

apriliaforum newb
    Hi all - stumbled on this and wondered if anyone could help us sort out a 1993 Pegaso oil pump drive. Bought as a non-runner as the scavenge pump was not running and the crankcase was filling up with oil. When we opened it up, it appears the wrong parts have been fitted as the idler and pump gears are very tight and not aligned. We think it may have the wrong clutch drum (maybe Mk2 when it needs Mk1?). Been unable to find a diagram of a pre-1996 Pegaso that shows us how it is supposed to be assembled. Photos show how the idler does not touch the scavenge pump drive, and the second idler(?) on the gearshift shaft is very tight against the other gears and will not turn. A diagram or advice would be very much appreciated! Name:  20190714_114746-1.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  58.8 KBName:  20190714_114730.jpeg
Size:  51.8 KBName:  20190714_114619-1.jpg
Size:  65.5 KB

apriliaforum newb
    Hello everyone!

I recently acquired a Pegaso 650 1996, with the golden frame, and I already love it, but I unfortunately received the manual for the 1992-1995(1996?) version from the seller. This already gave me some headeaches when servicing the front forks, as I did not realize. If anyone has a link to a download, which I can access (I would even pay a few euros as well), I would be very grateful. I seem to be able to find one link:

http://en.aprilia-club.net/model/aprilia-pegaso-24

Payment site is unfortunately unknown to me, and I am unsure if I should trust them with my credentials / VISA information. If anyone has the manual, or alternatively know if this site or any others are "secure" enough to use, please let me know! :-)

Thank you very much in advance.

/Søren

apriliaforum newb
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesman2002 View Post
    http://rapidshare.com/files/33411034...O_655.pdf.html
    refers to 1996 model which is MK2 pegasos or 1995 pegasos with golden frame...
    Hey bluesman, would you happen to still be in possesion of this manual? I am looking for this excact one, as the 1992-1996 version that I have now, does not fit my 1996 MK2 :-)

Thank you in advance!

/Søren

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123