Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Mana photo gallery

apriliaforum Junkie SilverSurfer79's Avatar
    Yeah nice! Too bad theres not much difference between the colour and black&white images LOL!
    2009 Aprilia Mana 850 - Removed EVAP canister, installed additional Fiaam horn, Replaced air box with cone filter/silicone tubes, Leo Vince Titanium slip on muffler, Black Jet Hot coated exhaust pipes, installed LED indicators, LED license plate light, LED compartment light and, LED ignition headlight bulb, Replaced battery with capacitor pack/LiFePO battery, Replaced front forks with RSV4R, Sachs shocks and Brembo 100mm monoblock calipers, Powdercoated wheels black. Custom paint.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Nice!

Last edited by mllcb42; 08-06-2011 at 10:57 PM.
    09 Mana
    03 Mille R
    Internally supercharged GS500
    and more

apriliaforum newb
    So nice! No handle and reflector at the back of your bike???

Quote Originally Posted by Sklov View Post
    So nice! No handle and reflector at the back of your bike???
    both seem to have been removed by the previous owner
    09 Mana
    03 Mille R
    and more

Windy days deserve windy farms
    09 Mana
    03 Mille R
    and more

apriliaforum prov-nov
    my girls ...

SAFit07
    Love the 'black'. Wish it had been offered stateside as an option on the 'naked'.

apriliaforum newb itsnotascooter's Avatar

Mana in Big Bend

Lost in southwest texas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aprilia big bend.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	162.8 KB 
ID:	168176  

I meant to do that

apriliaforum newb
    Quote Originally Posted by PSolk View Post
    Well here you go, 10 minutes of pure Leo Vince heaven... Sounds much different in an ideal sound setting with the mic right next to the exhaust like the vid you were comparing it to...
    This is actually a full ten minute walk around of all of my mods, shows the HID's, the vario pegs, a pretty cool tailbag plus the exhaust at idle and running through the gears... you have to watch the whole thing though I keep forgetting things to show LOL...
    As always I recommend Full screen and HD...
    I am intrested in the tank side protectors, where can I find those? Thx

I believe it's that rubber grip-sheeting, & you cut it to shape to apply it - I spent ages at first staring at Pauls pics, convinced it was kind of extreme-textured paint or custom panel!

It is a product called stomp grip... I got the universal pads and cut them to size They are dual purpose, 1 they protect the sides but they are also nice and sticky and allow you to really lock your knees against the tank for added control.
    -Paul
    Oscar Wilde: "I don't want to go to Heaven; none of my friends are there."

2010 Black Mana GT
    RSV4 Factory OZ wheels, RSV4 Sachs adjustable Forks, RSV4 brembo 100mm monobloc brakes, RSV4 Factory Rotors, Pilot Road 2 Spec B tires, HyperPro Lowered Suspension, Leo Vince Exhaust, HID Hi/Lo lights,Carbon Front Fender, Carbon LED mirrors, Carbon Heel-guards, cut rear tail, DD Aluminum brake lever, Frame Sliders, Puig Chin Fairing, Rear Hugger, Kaoko Throttle Lock, MFW adjustable footpegs, Custom Painted Wheels/Rotors/Brakes Valentine One Radar, voltmeter, Tach, removed evap can, and lots o decals

apriliaforum expert
    Quote Originally Posted by pete roper View Post
    Aye, that it is.

An unfortunate neccessity at the moment due to a botched vasectomy 18 years ago. I've had corrective surgery seversl times and its never fixed it permanently so in July they're taking my nut off. I've only got the one as I lost the other when I rode my first bike into the back of a stationary car whilst waving at Annabell Caruthers' chest in 1973 so as of July I'm going to be the town eunuch and will be able to rent myself out to jelous husbands to mind their wives while they're away .

Actually its not that bad, they give you an injection once a month or patches to keep you *Normal* and it doesn't interfere with sexual function at all. I've had my kids so I don't need the wretched thing any more and I'd far rather be able to walk again without pain than worry about having a shitty bit of soft tissue that is well past its use-by date!!!!!

Pete
    They give a set of prosthetic testicles to dogs that have theirs removed later in life for what reason I do not really understand except for a more "normal" appearance to those looking or possibly to prevent psycological problems with the animal.

Prosthetics may be an option if you find that the lost physical presence is too much to deal with.

apriliaforum Junkie SapperPest19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockynv View Post
    They give a set of prosthetic testicles to dogs that have theirs removed later in life for what reason I do not really understand except for a more "normal" appearance to those looking or possibly to prevent psycological problems with the animal.
    They're called Neuticles

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Cant get the fork reflectors here in Uk.

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast