Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanted; Futura, Capo, RSVR ASAP!

apriliaforum Member MilleKneeDown's Avatar
    Pendleton, IN (20min north of the circle)
    Feedback Score

Exclamation Wanted; Futura, Capo, RSVR ASAP!

***BOUGHT A FUTURA ON 6/16***
    ***THANKS EVERYONE***

Hey everyone!

Its Dan Davis again-

I’ve got good news and bad news;

The Bad: My Customer ran over my 2000 Mille in my parking lot L and totaled it.
    The Good: I get to BUY A NEW (to me) APRILIA FROM YOU!!

I’m going to attempt buying back the Mille for a track hoer, and am looking for a Futura (no burnt red because my dad BobDavis73 has that one, or light blue- sorry), RSVR, or RSVR Factory, or CAPO!! Who’s got one!?!? Insurance will cut a check by the end of next week I hope, so we should talk soon. I live in Indiana, but will travel or ship if needed. I want to get back on two wheels ASAP. Thanks a TON!!!
    Last edited by MilleKneeDown; 06-17-2009 at 10:11 AM.
    2000.5 Mille Black
    2001 Aprilia Futura Blue
    1993 Yamaha YZ250

Feedback Score
    or a Dorsoduro!!!
    2000.5 Mille Black
    2001 Aprilia Futura Blue
    1993 Yamaha YZ250

apriliaforum Member Der_Kommissar's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    I just saw this on ebay. I don't know the seller, but the "buy it now" price seems good. Yea, it is red, but a nice two-tone.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/April...Q5fmotorcycles
    "7. I will never stop thanking Ducati for their refusal to sign me in 2009" --- Max Biaggi

'02 Falco
    Renegade high-mount, OZ wheels, JCG custom paint, PC III, 48 psi RSV chip, painted Mille swinger, Works Performance shock, Evo airbox/K&N, oversize intake, Jet Hot coated pipes, Heli-bars, MPL clutch slave, braided lines, alarm, Pazzo's, Puig screen, carbon stuff...many more...

'03 Futura
    Ash Black, BEF Exhaust, H-Pipe, Heli-bars, heated grips, tinted screen, alarm, 3 power outlets (2 Powerlet & Gerbing), charging LED, John's regulator, carbon hugger, Vista Cruise, MPL clutch slave, Falco forks, 320mm rotors, Pazzo's, Stebel TM80 horn, Tutoro chain oiler, K&N filter

Feedback Score

Cool

Shameless personal plug: http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179543

Make you a sweet deal. Located in Dallas, TX area. Fly down; I'll pick you up; you ride it home
    Ben H.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Feedback Score
    Make me an offer....
    I'll pick you up from the airport......I'm 15 min from Bush gardens and there are beaches all over the place....

Take an Apriliacation..lol

http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179365
    WWW.pureacceleration.com
    RST1000
    thisguy on TSB

Feedback Score
    Don't go for the Dorso Dan. The Capo is much better. Dorso is a bit buzzy at speed.

I may be able to be convinced to part with the 'Nord too.
    It was a dark and stormy night. In the distance, a Duc howled. Adjust my valves, adjust my valves. - jrflanne

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MilleKneeDown View Post
    Hey everyone!

Its Dan Davis again-

I’ve got good news and bad news;

The Bad: My Customer ran over my 2000 Mille in my parking lot L and totaled it.
    The Good: I get to BUY A NEW (to me) APRILIA FROM YOU!!

I’m going to attempt buying back the Mille for a track hoer, and am looking for a Futura (no burnt red because my dad BobDavis73 has that one, or light blue- sorry), RSVR, or RSVR Factory, or CAPO!! Who’s got one!?!? Insurance will cut a check by the end of next week I hope, so we should talk soon. I live in Indiana, but will travel or ship if needed. I want to get back on two wheels ASAP. Thanks a TON!!!
    hi

i know you said no red but are you sure??????????
    i might sell you my 2004 with 2700 miles.
    new heli bars new pirelli stradas, all new fluids, mille air boot, qd's, jb's rectifier, 05 map etc...

see attatched picture
    IT'S BETTER TO BE OVER THE HILL, THEN UNDER IT!

longshot

04 Red Flame, 05 Map, Mille Air Boot, Derestricted Air Box, K&N Filter, Heli-Bars, R&G Sliders, Metal QD's, JB reg, Pirelli Diablo Stradas

apriliaforum expert
    Feedback Score
    Why no Tuono?
    2003 Tuono with 14,500 miles. A few upgrades; 57mm TB's from a late model Aprilia, Factory Pro Tuono chip, Renegade full dual exhaust, Renegade style intake, Zero Gravity sport touring screen, Evo integrated tail lights. Nearly new BT021's The bike is in excellent shape and has been incredibly reliable. Zero issues and incredibly fun to ride.
    Pics can be seen here; http://s581.photobucket.com/albums/ss254/gutterdriver/

$5,650 the way it sits Thanks for looking
    Oops, the bike is in Milwaukee, WI 53222

____
    Fast red 03 Tuono, dual Renegade exhaust, Renegade style intake, FP Tuono chip, 57mm TB's. SOLD
    1989 Kawasaki ZX 10 with a modded 2003 ZZR1200 motor. 41mm Keihin Flat-slides with the long stacks, stick coils, and a Micron pipe. I forgot the comfy Concours clip-ons.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Feedback Score
    I sent you a pm.

Feedback Score
    What's your budget dude???
    "Tuono doesn't want to gently take your hand and guide you on a trip, it wants to rip it off and run away with it! I always get the feeling that to ride a Tuono you have to be a real man, prepared to fight it every step of the way, where as on the Triumph you can have an off day and not be left feeling inadequate"
    "Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic"

JOIN ME ONAND FOR SOCAL APRILIA GROUP RIDES & UPDATES FOLLOW ME ON

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My 2007.5 Tuono is for sale as well!!!
    Eric
    DFW,TX

'03 Mille R #41 SOLD!!!
    '02 Capo SOLD!!!!
    '07 Tuono SOLD!!!
    '02 Mille SOLD!!!

Feedback Score

Thumbs down The excitement is gone - I want my bike back

Quote Originally Posted by Beau1K View Post
    What's your budget dude???
    I don’t know what the insurance company will give me yet. My Mille is at my local Ducati shop (great people) and the only place they can get prices for Aprilia’s is AF1. Nobody’s working AF1 until the 2nd so everything is put on hold until then. I am starting to get the feeling that her insurance company is going to SCREW me over. The agent is trying to tell me that my bikes not worth much, and less than what I can go get another one for… jackass.

Let me vent:

Mr. Allstate Insurance Adjuster

I have a wonderful bike that I have worked hard for and value greatly. While parked at my office; customer #13 of the day leaves my parking lot in reverse and proceeds to use my Italian Sport Bike as a speed bump. She’s also your customer and pays you to settle debts created by her inability to drive correctly. There is no damage to your client’s car; all you have to do is fix MINE.
    Fair market value means jack shit to me. Give me what my bike is worth. Last week I had a great bike in great condition and now I have a paper weight. Restore my bike to its pre-accident condition, or give me the money to go out and replace it without worry of being short on cash. Why should I be out one red cent for any of this? I WASN’T EVEN ON THE DAMN BIKE!

-Dan Davis
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    2000.5 Mille Black
    2001 Aprilia Futura Blue
    1993 Yamaha YZ250

Feedback Score
    What do you think it's worth?

Ti
    Remote start
    Custome black paint
    Etc..

(Girl Not Included) sorry
    2000.5 Mille Black
    2001 Aprilia Futura Blue
    1993 Yamaha YZ250

Feedback Score

Lightbulb

-One more thing about ‘fair market value’. KBB estimates the worth of my bike at $5600 and they sell on Ebay for around $3500.
    What the insurance company fails to realize is that I didn’t want to sell my bike when she creamed it.
    The reason Ebay is so low is because everyone in financial trouble needs to off load their rides, and there fore ‘fair market value’ applies. I have no intention of taking a hit on the value of my motorcycle that I didn’t want to sell in the first place. If someone offered me a ‘near KBB’ price for my motorcycle then I might sell it, but wouldn’t dream of letting go for less, I like it to much.

Do you think they will listen to that?
    2000.5 Mille Black
    2001 Aprilia Futura Blue
    1993 Yamaha YZ250

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast