Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: GPR250 (project)

Finaly got all my parts, just gotta put it together. Put in a custom aluminum sprocket just now. This shit cost me $700 with machining and parts ! could of bought the whole new wheel ! Super stupid !! Anyway !
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by -CON-; 05-08-2010 at 03:53 AM.
    2005 GPR50 metrakit pro-race 70, race crank, pro-race pipe moded with side/belly bleed, 24mm PWK, Carbon fiber reed, Malossi ignition TC UNIT K15, stock flywheel with cut of starter gear. 16 teeth front sprocket. Max speed reached 121km/h.
    2005 DERBI GPR50 with YZ250 engine http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179679

Tecnologia Reparto Corse RS_Patrick's Avatar
    Ah, your gonna be the next Spike? (R.I.P.)
    I even think he used a YZ250 Engine also in his Derbi.
    Well his Frame didnt hold up to well aperently even after attemts to reinforce it, he didnt survive his adventure...

Spike had Derbi Senda with CR500 engine in it, with power, torque and vibration enough to create an earthquake! lol

Check this web and you will see his legendary Senda> http://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=818126

Yes! I hope my bike doesnt give up on me !! In my area there was a guy with YSR "50" well 200cc, it was fine. I dont know, I heard that Spike's bike broke on a swingarm while he was making a turn then he flew in to a tree!! I didn't know the guy but R.I.P. Spike.

You gotta admit that senda's frame at list 30% weaker than GPR's which also comes with 125cc engine from the factory. Anyway I have no clue !!
    Last edited by -CON-; 05-08-2010 at 07:44 PM.
    2005 GPR50 metrakit pro-race 70, race crank, pro-race pipe moded with side/belly bleed, 24mm PWK, Carbon fiber reed, Malossi ignition TC UNIT K15, stock flywheel with cut of starter gear. 16 teeth front sprocket. Max speed reached 121km/h.
    2005 DERBI GPR50 with YZ250 engine http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179679

Yeah, your right it was a CR500, but anyway i would seriosly think about it dude, no idea why you dont just get a 250CC bike and make it lighter and modify it with fiberglass/carbon body work and custom parts?

why does that gpr250 look realy slow and it doesnt sound like a crosser either ?

Doesnt look slow to me and sounds ok, dont know what kind of dirtbikes your used to Crossie...
    Its got a Difrent exhaust naturaly that changes the tone and probably a open filter.

i do motocross im pretty sure i know what im talking about and it sounds nothing like a crosser the gears are long on it aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Crossie. View Post
    i do motocross im pretty sure i know what im talking about and it sounds nothing like a crosser the gears are long on it aswell
    Jeez, its a custom bike, its in the USA, the guy has built it to his own specification what will suit him.
    2004 Aprilia RS50 - Sold
    2006 Honda CBR125 - Sold
    2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec S Sold
    1992 Honda VFR 400 R Sold
    2004 Ford Focus TDCI Sport Sold
    2001 Ford Fiesta Zetec S 1.7 Sold

Current
    2003 Suzuki GSX R 600
    2005 Skoda Fabia VRS

lol!! I dont know why !! Your 50 must be really fast !! I never did ride any other 250 before but I did tried the R6, I dont know maybe it's just a video, I'll try to make new one with new sprockets ! It sound like that because of the echo maybe?! The gears are not too short becaue I have a 40 rear sprocket compare what they use in motorcross over 50. Yes, it doesnt even have an air filter !! It is very loud sound to speed ratio doesnt match! LOL

Yeah Dan !! Thanks for sticking up for me!! And since you are in Kingdom too, beat a crap out of that jealous kid !! lol
    Last edited by -CON-; 05-08-2010 at 07:38 PM.

-CON- is that a KTM RC8 back-end on the bike? Looks good!
    Aprilia RS125 2008 FP . Tail tidy . Double bubble black front screen . Black headlight covers . Quick Realse fuel cap . Stainless steel Aprilia Heel Guards . Carbon fibre yoke Cover . 7BY5 Numberplate . Arrow Race exhaust . Red rim tape . Renthal Sprockets . RK Red chain . R&G Barends . R&G Exhaust Hanger . Seat cowl .

Yeah, to bad it's photoshopped on the pic!!

ohright lol was gunna say that would cost alot.
    Aprilia RS125 2008 FP . Tail tidy . Double bubble black front screen . Black headlight covers . Quick Realse fuel cap . Stainless steel Aprilia Heel Guards . Carbon fibre yoke Cover . 7BY5 Numberplate . Arrow Race exhaust . Red rim tape . Renthal Sprockets . RK Red chain . R&G Barends . R&G Exhaust Hanger . Seat cowl .

That and your previous remarks about HP show to me that you dont really know what your talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by -CON- View Post
    lol!! I dont know why !! Your 50 must be really fast !! I never did ride any other 250 before but I did tried the R6, I dont know maybe it's just a video, I'll try to make new one with new sprockets ! It sound like that because of the echo maybe?! The gears are not too short becaue I have a 40 rear sprocket compare what they use in motorcross over 50. Yes, it doesnt even have an air filter !! It is very loud sound to speed ratio doesnt match! LOL

Yeah Dan !! Thanks for sticking up for me!! And since you are in Kingdom too, beat a crap out of that jealous kid !! lol
    jelous ahahaha dont make me laugh and beat the crap out of me well you can come and try if you want ? and yeah it maybe is because of the small sprocket and it has no filter ect other than that its a good project youve done

Quote Originally Posted by RS_Patrick View Post
    That and your previous remarks about HP show to me that you dont really know what your talking about...
    well think what you like you dont even know me and i have alot of knowledge about bikes so i realy dont give a flying fuck

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast