Thread: WTB speedo/dash 06 and up Tuono

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Feedback Score

WTB speedo/dash 06 and up Tuono

Need to find a complete functioning dash and matching key for an insurance auctioned bike.

apriliaforum Member
    Feedback Score

08-09 dash

take a look on ebay there is a dash for a rsv which should work I don't know how the tuono's toogle button will work. As the fine folks at AF1.

I bought an insurance tuono w/o dash and picked a new one up at af1. there were great and it can very quickly and allowed me to finish the repairs once I knew I had a running machine.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Feedback Score
    Thanks, I did price one out at AF1, and it looks like the way I may need to go. I missed a complete set up for $400.00 not checking my inbox (UGH!!!!)

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Feedback Score
    wholly crappppp, they price of dashes almost doubled in the last 3 months!!!!
    it may be time to part it out instead of putting it together!!!!!!!!!!!

apriliaforum Member
    Feedback Score

don't part

Anyone who cuts and itialian doesn't have a chance in heaven.

There is another dash on ebay currently, i'm sorry i look at ebay then at af1 i'll find you the link next time.

I just saved a salvage tuono. It did cost a few dollars but the amount i paid is less than new and I can now wring the bikes neck and not feel bad when she gets roughed up.

Saving an aprilia is like taking a ladies virginity. Now shes dirty and she doesn't care how she gets it as long as its often.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Feedback Score
    HA HA , I agree, it was a fit of passion that I saved her. My Wife hates her (imagine that).

And my intent is to put her together for all to enjoy her beauty. Just the initial shock of the 1 single expensive piece that I can't track down used.