Page 557 of 557 FirstFirst ... 57457507547555556557
Results 8,341 to 8,349 of 8349

Thread: Craigslist/eBay Bikes of note!

Wow, I strongly figured that would end badly, but given all of the variables, I'm not sure it could have gone better. That's one you'll need to keep just for the back story.
    JD

Futura
    Bunch of dirtbikes

Quote Originally Posted by CRMNL View Post
    i like that combo matty. the effing sickening salmon thing however-if you buy one of those, i assume you wear coral polo shirts. and teal shorts.
    actually more of a coral shorts and teal shirt gentleman

Time to buy a few lottery tickets.

Dogs are the best people.

Quote Originally Posted by matty-matt View Post
    good news from Cape Town today: seller (who turns out to be Tech Editor for CAR magazine in SA) got another export broker onsite to grab the bike.
    appears somehow the garages to the storage area of Seabrook magicly opened without help from their absent staff so that paying customer-to-be vehicles could be liberated.
    keys were still in the Blade so anybody coulda helped himself but it's now in safe hands.

bad news from Cape Town today: none of the registration or title documents for any of the vehicles could be found onsite.
    guess it's way easier to move paper than metal.

good news from Cape Town today: bike is still in seller's name so he can file as owner to replace the missing docs.

more good news from Cape town today: seller has graciously offered to pay $600 (which is like $2 million in their currency) toward getting the bike to USA. and invited us to come visit and quaff a brew or two together as well as provide suggestions on where to go and stay while in country. my parents have traveled all over the world and state that Cape Town is their fave of all places and we've never been but would love to visit Africa
    the...titles missing, person missing thing all too familiar to me. been dealing with one of these chases for almost two years on a vehicle. just now getting resolved. (still have to go through some bs paperwork though) luckily, i have the ID state dmv investigator helping me. solid guy through the whole thing. at least i have the vehicle. (they fucktard DID try to get the vehicle and take money and split though) he didn't realize i can hide shit way out in the woods. FU.
    "death from misadventure"

/ˌʌɪəˈtɒlə/

I am gunna put it out there and say that mm will win two more titles with Honda to equal the hated ones record. Then jump ship to another bike. Iím gunna say Suzuki or Ducati. Yuall heard it here first.

ape66

Quote Originally Posted by matty-matt View Post
    holy shit, batman.

/ˌʌɪəˈtɒlə/

I am gunna put it out there and say that mm will win two more titles with Honda to equal the hated ones record. Then jump ship to another bike. Iím gunna say Suzuki or Ducati. Yuall heard it here first.

ape66

it's still in one piece!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CBR Freight factory.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	388647  

prolly learned something this time.....

/ˌʌɪəˈtɒlə/

ape66

Love that color combo.
    JD

Futura
    Bunch of dirtbikes

Page 557 of 557 FirstFirst ... 57457507547555556557