Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 300

Thread: no Show your Peg thread?

  1. #16
    apriliaforum newb matadum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    N.I.
    Posts
    21

    Ready for this weekend!

    Peg is hopefully sorted for this weekends trip - full luggage, autocom with kenwood radio (few of us going)!
    Get the early ferry on Friday morning from Belfast then head to the Mull of Kintyre for the music festival on Friday night...... on to Edinburgh for the last night of the tattoo on Saturday and home on Sunday!
    Just hope the weather improves! We have had crazy floods over here! One stretch of the Westlink road in Belfast was over 20ft submerged in floodwater!
    Anyway! enough waffling! and fingers crossed for the weekend!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #17
    apriliaforum Junkie wuming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    296
    Nice

  3. #18
    apriliaforum expert Cupid Stunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,610
    OK, here's some of mine...

    Crai Reservoir


    Cracking view over Resolfen


    Hangin' with the pogo sticks


    Mumbles


    Llyne Brainne


    Atop the Black Mountain


    On top of the World ma


    Bont


    A Pegaso Hipopotamous

  4. #19
    apriliaforum Junkie MilesB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Maidstone, Kent, UK
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by matadum View Post
    Just hope the weather improves! We have had crazy floods over here! One stretch of the Westlink road in Belfast was over 20ft submerged in floodwater!
    Anyway! enough waffling! and fingers crossed for the weekend!
    Ahhh, you'd be needing the BMW schnorkel attachment for the F650 - which I am assured won't fit the peg

  5. #20
    apriliaforum Junkie fazerjane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sunny Sussex, UK
    Posts
    303
    Hey Cupid, who's the little green fella on your bars? Or did ya just sneeze?

  6. #21
    apriliaforum expert Cupid Stunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,610
    Quote Originally Posted by fazerjane View Post
    Hey Cupid, who's the little green fella on your bars? Or did ya just sneeze?
    It's Froggie, off this very site
    http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/s...d.php?t=138041

    Read through the pages and you'll see where Froggie the lesbian amphibian has been so far

  7. #22
    apriliaforum Junkie DonFanatico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Resident Troll
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by matadum View Post
    Peg is hopefully sorted for this weekends trip - full luggage, autocom with kenwood radio (few of us going)!
    Get the early ferry on Friday morning from Belfast then head to the Mull of Kintyre for the music festival on Friday night...... on to Edinburgh for the last night of the tattoo on Saturday and home on Sunday!
    Just hope the weather improves! We have had crazy floods over here! One stretch of the Westlink road in Belfast was over 20ft submerged in floodwater!
    Anyway! enough waffling! and fingers crossed for the weekend!
    Nice!

    How did you fasten your tax disk to the bike?

    P.S. Just so you know, by law, it is required to be on the LEFT side of the bike.

    Best,

    Tony.

    2007 Silver Strada
    U.K.


    "Put it on my tab, officer"

  8. #23
    apriliaforum Member Paul B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    216
    Cupid - some great pictures that just ooze fun days out.
    Move a long, move a long ...

  9. #24
    apriliaforum Junkie wuming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    296
    Nice, Cupid. You have got yourself some good riding over there; much more inspiring than the concrete canyons of Londonnot that I'm jealous! Still, I hope/plan to have a jaunt down through Spain to Morocco soon(ish); time to get the Trail a bit dirty.

  10. #25
    apriliaforum newb matadum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    N.I.
    Posts
    21
    Tax disc just goes under regular bolt! As for the left side - if a scottish peeler tries to do me for that I think I will roll around laughing! Better showing than not at all I say!
    You guys should organise a trip to NI - I think you would love it! Maybe take in the North West 200 next year!

  11. #26
    apriliaforum Junkie fazerjane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sunny Sussex, UK
    Posts
    303
    Wow Cupid you did Froggie proud!

  12. #27
    apriliaforum Member Paul B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    216
    The only pic of my bike from todays outing...


    ... and the reason to go out - Pistyll Rhaeadr waterfall, 240ft/73m
    Move a long, move a long ...

  13. #28
    apriliaforum expert Cupid Stunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,610
    That's a nice waterfall shot Paul


    PS
    Don't know if you noticed but somebody glued some microwaves to your bike



  14. #29
    apriliaforum newb
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    18
    Just bought a Pegaso, haven't really done anything with it though at the minute.

  15. #30
    apriliaforum Junkie wuming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    296
    Nice looking bike. Welcome to the forum.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •