Thread: Moto GP shirts

Moto GP shirts

I'm posting an announcement in the groups so no one is left out of the shirt buy. I will be placing the order on June 30 so there is not much time to get involved. I know some don't check in on the Indy MotoGP topic often so this might help.

See my signature for a link to the topic and post where you will find an order form at the bottom allong with special instructions for XXXL and larger sizes.

The order is placed June 30th. Shirts will take two weeks to produce, 1 week to inspect, sort, and package to ship, and shipping time from my 46060 zip.

Make comments on the topic in my sig as I will not be back here often enough.

Bob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shirt sale notice.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	121.2 KB 
ID:	85299  

"Although all men are born free, slavery has been the general lot of the human race. Ignorant - they have been cheated; asleep - they have been surprised; divided - the yoke has been forced upon them. But what is the lesson? ...the people ought to be enlightened, to be awakened, to be united, that after establishing a govenment they should watch over it.... It is universally admitted that a well-instructed people alone can be permanently free."
    --James Madison