Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manual Camchain Adjusters for 1000 cc Engines

apriliaforum prov-nov PaydayGabe's Avatar
    Afternoon Folks,
    PaydayGabe here.
    I really like Kiddo's(RIP��) design, nice and simple. From looking at the photo and materials list it could be easy to replicate his adjusters no problem.
    Or possibly mod the OEM tensioners w/manual guts��. Maybe? Jus thinking. I'm not the only one who's thought about this, am I? G. ����

Hi, have you done any searches on the manual adjust camchain tensioners Payday?
    Member Derbybrit1 has produced some that were close to kiddo's, but still use the stadard tensioner. He hasn't produced any since then.
    I managed to get one of the last sets for an upcoming engine build and will need them because I'm doing a minor head shave. The adjustment method is to ensure the camlobes are facing upwards as this is the chains slackest point, tighten the manual adjuster against an unpressurised tensioner and back off a 1/4 turn. Oil pressure takes up the remaining slack.
    Also try a search on modifying the standard tensioners, member Amauri goes into detail doing this mod.

https://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/...ain-tensioners
    Last edited by jess67; 09-24-2018 at 08:47 PM. Reason: add link

apriliaforum newb
    hi kiddo,

how i can order for the manual cam chain tensioner??

apriliaforum newb
    dude how i buy your manual cam chain tensioner? email me luigene0510@gmail.com

apriliaforum newb
    hey guys, someone who knows where i can buy the manual cam tensioner for rsv 1000r factory 2004??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12