Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
Results 601 to 611 of 611

Thread: Lets see the race bike paint...

  1. #601
    apriliaforum Member ts717's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Sylvania, AL
    Posts
    204

    Lets see the race bike paint...

    Quote Originally Posted by V4Ape2013 View Post
    Nice, do you know if they offer any forum member discounts?
    Cheap enough you donít have to worry about a discount. Seriously, flag belly pan graphics off a 2018 rsv4rf, that I put on my 2017 RR, were less than $30.

  2. #602
    apriliaforum newb sbk1198's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    13
    John Deere RSV4 :P

    Whoever painted it before didn't use a primer and the old red color is bleeding through the yellow. Looks worse in person. I'll probably paint it over the winter, but for now I'm rolling with this. Number plates just came in and I did a piss poor job with the front plate...embarrassed to even take a picture of it now lol

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61642085_10157040737437597_5794574111153848320_n.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	382024

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61788104_10157040737447597_5315666540182372352_n.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	382025
    CCS Ex #177

  3. #603
    apriliaforum Member V4Ape2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by ts717 View Post
    Cheap enough you donít have to worry about a discount. Seriously, flag belly pan graphics off a 2018 rsv4rf, that I put on my 2017 RR, were less than $30.
    Nice looks good! I ordered 8 decals tonight lol
    "The definition of insanity -Doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different result"

  4. #604
    apriliaforum Member V4Ape2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by sbk1198 View Post
    John Deere RSV4 :P

    Whoever painted it before didn't use a primer and the old red color is bleeding through the yellow. Looks worse in person. I'll probably paint it over the winter, but for now I'm rolling with this. Number plates just came in and I did a piss poor job with the front plate...embarrassed to even take a picture of it now lol

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61642085_10157040737437597_5794574111153848320_n.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	382024

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61788104_10157040737447597_5315666540182372352_n.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	382025
    Badass!
    "The definition of insanity -Doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different result"

  5. #605
    apriliaforum Member Richd748's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    197
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190618_233210.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	382920

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190617_001609.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	382921

  6. #606
    apriliaforum Member V4Ape2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Richd748 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190618_233210.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	382920

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190617_001609.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	382921
    "The definition of insanity -Doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different result"

  7. #607
    apriliaforum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    222
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RSV4 2018.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	383944
    Tommi
    RSV4RR with Race Pack (Track bike)

    GSX-R 1000K8 track bike (sold aug 2015)
    GSX-R 1000K5 street bike
    RSV-R #298 (sold in 2006)
    CBR900RR Sold in 2000
    CBR600F2 Sold in 1994
    GSX400X Sold in 1993

  8. #608
    apriliaforum expert rsv4ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ferndale, MI
    Posts
    512

    New race bike with old race bike

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190707_174209_263.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	384182Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190706_123113.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	384183
    WERA#8
    AHRMA #8c
    CCS#88
    STT Midwest Staff
    www.snowexproducts.com
    instagram @ryandcramer

  9. #609
    apriliaforum expert photoRotor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    N by NW
    Posts
    11,870
    The new one looks a wee bit better.








    JD

    Futura
    Bunch of dirtbikes

  10. #610
    apriliaforum expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    2,828
    Quote Originally Posted by rsv4ryan View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190707_174209_263.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	384182Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190706_123113.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	384183
    Yeah buddy, you got you a beast right there. Seen that thing in person, firkin incredible.
    Enjoy.

    How does it ride? does it feel anything like a regular RSV4?

  11. #611
    apriliaforum expert rsv4ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ferndale, MI
    Posts
    512
    Quote Originally Posted by snikwad View Post
    Yeah buddy, you got you a beast right there. Seen that thing in person, firkin incredible.
    Enjoy.

    How does it ride? does it feel anything like a regular RSV4?
    Power is similar to my EBR, just pulls awhile longer on the straights. But the handling...........like nothing I've ever ridden.
    WERA#8
    AHRMA #8c
    CCS#88
    STT Midwest Staff
    www.snowexproducts.com
    instagram @ryandcramer

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •