Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: finishing off the colin edwards bike

Graphicologist Extraordinaire ckruzel's Avatar

finishing off the colin edwards bike

made these for a forum member who is rebuilding a colin edwards bike, still have some more to go, but almost finished, these look more like the racebike where the replica was missing most of the alice decals, the air outlet has to be cut out, but they should look good on the bike
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    2010 White RSV4R
    Custom Graphics
    decal questions? email me at kruzel (at)drippinwet.com
    check us out on facebook!
    Making Decals for some of the Fastest People on the Planet
    J.Hayes | M.Paris | J.Herrin | Z.Herrin | D.Westby | T.Knapp | S.Coviello | S.Villa | H.Nash | B.Solis | J.Day | C.West | A.Welsh | E.Meyers | D.Eslick | G.May | C.Alexander | D.Gaviria | J.Rispoli | J.Pascarella | B.Cretu | S.Mesa |C.Sellerom (check us out on facebook)

Hi, They look superb, just what ive been looking for. Sent you PM.
    willow
    Last edited by willow; 02-12-2007 at 05:32 PM.

Hmmm...they do look good. That must be a fairly big sticker sheet to fit the whole side panel on.

Are you able to do the complete sticker for the red part of the Bellypan?
    Richard

2003 RSV Mille R Colin Edwards Rep

Mods to date: MRA Double Bubble screen (Grey smoked), QB Carbon Upper & Bellypan, RSVR Carbon Air Ducts & Side Infil Strips, Renegade Airkit, R&G Lower Crash protectors, 45 LED Tail/Brake lights, Pilot 35w HID H7 Conversion kit for the Low Beam, Offroad 50w HID H7 Conversion kit for the High Beam bulbs, Headlight wiring mod to enable Low Beam to stay on when switching to High Beam, Evoluzione Tail Tidy, MPL Clutch Slave cylinder, CRG Clutch & Brake folding Levers, Harris Rearsets - Black anodized

Quote Originally Posted by Esta56
    Are you able to do the complete sticker for the red part of the Bellypan?
    Actually, I just noticed it in the background
    Richard

Mods to date: MRA Double Bubble screen (Grey smoked), QB Carbon Upper & Bellypan, RSVR Carbon Air Ducts & Side Infil Strips, Renegade Airkit, R&G Lower Crash protectors, 45 LED Tail/Brake lights, Pilot 35w HID H7 Conversion kit for the Low Beam, Offroad 50w HID H7 Conversion kit for the High Beam bulbs, Headlight wiring mod to enable Low Beam to stay on when switching to High Beam, Evoluzione Tail Tidy, MPL Clutch Slave cylinder, CRG Clutch & Brake folding Levers, Harris Rearsets - Black anodized

fantastic work, chris. that kit looks amazing! how much $$?

The decals in the background are the 05 style rsvr lower graphics, i don't have the files for the 03 lowers ........yet, working on that, i have some of the smaller alice with the rainbow decals for the front tip of the windscreen and the front fender, i was trying to do this kit more like the actual race bike, if i still had my 01 you can be sure i would have had the full kit done perfectly with sight cutouts for coolant and brake air ducts, the lower part of the bellypan, but its tough not having the actual bodywork, these side decals are made a little larger so they would have to be trimmed, i do like the shadow on the sides the black thin pointed lines i thought that they came out really good
    2010 White RSV4R
    Custom Graphics
    J.Hayes | M.Paris | J.Herrin | Z.Herrin | D.Westby | T.Knapp | S.Coviello | S.Villa | H.Nash | B.Solis | J.Day | C.West | A.Welsh | E.Meyers | D.Eslick | G.May | C.Alexander | D.Gaviria | J.Rispoli | J.Pascarella | B.Cretu | S.Mesa |C.Sellerom (check us out on facebook)

Quote Originally Posted by ckruzel
    i do like the shadow on the sides the black thin pointed lines i thought that they came out really good
    I agree. I liked the shadow detail that Aprilia put in the Edwards colours on the leading edge of the side panels (which is solid on the RS Cube) but miffed that they didn't copy the whole colours to the rear of the panel (as well as the Alice symbol). When I look at the Cube the rainbow colours can seem a bit garish for me but the shadow detail just tones it down. Very nice.

Shame you haven't got the kits for the older model.
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Esta56
    Shame you haven't got the kits for the older model.
    working on it
    2010 White RSV4R
    Custom Graphics

Damn that boy's good!!
    I want an Edwards rep now!!

Nice work Chris

Damn Chris, your good!!!

Looks excellent!!

2000 RSV Mille|Derestricted|Evoluzione Airbox Kit|Renegade 2-2 System|Forza FR200 EPROM|16t front Renthal/44t rear Renthal|Carbon hugger/Front fender/Chainguard/Heelplates|Fabbri black DB screen|Gold Mikes Grilles|Decals by ckruzel

Quote Originally Posted by ckruzel
    working on it
    Cheers Chris

Canyou reactivate this post when you're ready with an 03 version
    Richard

sure will, its just trying to find the time thesedays to get stuff done but i know there is a growing need for 02-03 decals
    2010 White RSV4R
    Custom Graphics

apriliaforum newb

Edwards rep refresh

Quote Originally Posted by ckruzel View Post
    made these for a forum member who is rebuilding a colin edwards bike, still have some more to go, but almost finished, these look more like the racebike where the replica was missing most of the alice decals, the air outlet has to be cut out, but they should look good on the bike
    hi,found this post from some time ago, I'm the new owner of willows(uk) edwards rep and would like these decals reproduced for me in the uk. Is this something you can do for me.
    regards,gary

apriliaforum newb

Edwards rep refresh

Quote Originally Posted by ckruzel View Post
    Sorry....these....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback0_13 View Post
    hi,found this post from some time ago, I'm the new owner of willows(uk) edwards rep and would like these decals reproduced for me in the uk. Is this something you can do for me.
    regards,gary
    Image Works in the UK makes reproduction decals for the Edwards Edition. I bought a full set of their decals for my 1999 (early 2000 USA) Tricolor. I am very happy with the quality of their work.
    http://www.bike-stickers.com/standard%20bikes.htm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast